May 24, 2019, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreso0
Ok, it is really silly suggestion. The guy purchased the thing that obviously didn't work and you are convincing him just to buy another one? And what if the second one fails, just buy a third one?
Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to be objective and put myself in his shoes - not that I wouldn't buy it again, I would even do my best to convince other people not to buy it (under condition that FIMI doesn't respond with the solution).
I don't think it's how it works, at least not for the most of reasonable people
If you buy a car, it completely breaks down after 10 000 km and the manufacturer doesn't want to do something, you probably won't just buy the same another car again.
Spare parts should be available soon for the X8
to remove ads between posts
May 24, 2019, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekkostar
I've not taken it up to 200m high but have filmed over the sea in very strong winds. It flies brilliant even in strong winds no problem.
well i looked at the specs 55km/h is realy nice for this little bastard.

nice drone...time will show what software and support will do
May 24, 2019, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstervsfox
well i looked at the specs 55km/h is realy nice for this little bastard.

nice drone...time will show what software and support will do
I wouldn't call it that but it can fly like a bat out of hell. I've had it out in seriously strong sea gusts and it flew like a champ. Rock steady

I wouldn't have flown some of my other/larger drones in that weather. The design of the Anafi is what makes it so good in the wind
Last edited by ekkostar; May 24, 2019 at 09:52 AM.
May 24, 2019, 09:45 AM
The Teclast P80 Pro Tablet 3GB + 32GB is on sale for € 83,70 on Gearbest. The specs are less than the previously mentioned M89 but it also has micro-HDMI output.
May 24, 2019, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipero
Here is the link for the drone, plus additional 5%off but unfortunately taxable which change price to $507 not like I said $465 before. Sorry for misleading

https://www.newegg.com/p/380-000D-00...9SIA36Z9636239
Newegg doesn't charge sales tax for all states. Too bad you live in one that they do tax.
May 24, 2019, 10:13 AM

How to do Orbit.

Fimi X8 SE: Intelligent Flight - Part 2 (Orbit) (7 min 31 sec)

Very good videos from this Fimi X8 pilot.

Fimi X8 SE: Intelligent Flight - Part 5 (Waypoint) (25 min 53 sec)

This one is my favorite mode of the Fimi X8!
May 24, 2019, 10:36 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunclair
The Teclast P80 Pro Tablet 3GB + 32GB is on sale for 83,70 on Gearbest. The specs are less than the previously mentioned M89 but it also has micro-HDMI output.
Do not buy that, the 80 serie is junk compared to the M89
May 24, 2019, 10:37 AM
Not crashing = Not flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunclair
The Teclast P80 Pro Tablet 3GB + 32GB is on sale for 83,70 on Gearbest. The specs are less than the previously mentioned M89 but it also has micro-HDMI output.
It's not bright enough for daytime use, I have one, I don't use it for droning.
Last edited by Kaptor; May 24, 2019 at 10:43 AM.
May 24, 2019, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberoz
Just received my bag for the Fimi X8.

Chinese quality control....
BRO! Is it missing the handles? ROFL, I have the same one coming LOLOLOL.
May 24, 2019, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapoke
Not sure what you mean, the hex screws on the Fimi X8 are just the regular 1,5 mm type HEX.
Might be not everybody have those lying around, but I have plenty. (Than again I'm a tool freak)

If you want a good quality Hex set I would suggest this Xiaomi / Wiha set: http://bit.ly/2HOl7RJ
Try coupons: 0de9c4 - 626b9c - TTxBG10

Also a must have set for small electronics is this one: http://bit.ly/2X2DcC1
Try coupons: XM15TF - BGWIHA - TTxBG10

(These are made in colaberation with WIHA, wel know brand for professional high quality tools from Germany)

--
Poke, if you're going to shill for Xiaomi you HAVE to link the Xiaomi WOW electric screwdriver! I've had mine for a year and I use it EVERY time I go to the bench!! Saves SO much time and effort if you're doing a major tear-down.
May 24, 2019, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaptor
BRO! Is it missing the handles? ROFL, I have the same one coming LOLOLOL.
I really like that bag, well designed...carries 3 spare batteries,, drone, controller.....bla bla.

The best part is nobody will think its a drone bag.
May 24, 2019, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777MARTIAN
I really like that bag, well designed...carries 3 spare batteries,, drone, controller.....bla bla.

The best part is nobody will think its a drone bag.
Is it hard to carry without the handles? LOLOL
May 24, 2019, 10:47 AM

I'm pretty sure the slots are too small to take anything close to a suitable velcro battery strap, but the idea/design is one to shoot for with that cam project.
May 24, 2019, 10:47 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
I've examined the picture but could not find what was wrong with it. Totaly missed the handle part.. Lol
May 24, 2019, 10:48 AM
So after all the shitshow with my gimbal problems and everything else, today my RC controller stopped working. It was already working weird last couple of flights as at the end of it I couldn't really turn it off.
Now I cannot turn it on.
If I press once there's no power indicator, nothing happens if I short press and long press, etc.
The only way the power indicator shows is if I plug it into the charger.
GG

Quick Reply