Dec 10, 2018, 08:29 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
The Zino is 2 little to late now. No idea why anyone would buy one now as the X8SE seems very well priced. Especialy at it's pre-order price.

Love the fact that the transmitter holds 8inch tablets! Also great they improved the app now.

Still very happy with the Mi 4K drone, but think I just have to order this one now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2018, 09:10 AM
Just ordered the Fimi X8 SE!!!!

Shipped to Canada, $550. Shipping included.

Now I still have to fix my Mi drone....
Last edited by 777MARTIAN; Dec 10, 2018 at 09:29 AM.
Dec 10, 2018, 09:33 AM
1. Youtube compression sucks...
2. Zino goes to trash bin, or decreases prise to 300$ to compete somehow...
Dec 10, 2018, 09:38 AM
I just preorder for 399$ from Fimi. My Mi drone 4K will be probably sold within 2 months.
Dec 10, 2018, 10:21 AM
multirotor lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurer
I just preorder for 399$ from Fimi. My Mi drone 4K will be probably sold within 2 months.
What about the shipping cost, is it a fixed rate for all the countries?
Dec 10, 2018, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Im looking for a Mi drone since mine crashed.
Price?
Pm me
Dec 10, 2018, 10:50 AM
This thing really looks awesome, so I'm concidering to cancel my order for Zino!

However, I have 3 questions:

1.) No obstacle avoidance?
2.) Is the charging time mentioned anywhere? (Regarding battery and charger specs, it should be 1.5h or lower).
3.) Is it possible to order it worldwide (EU?) from FIMI site? And shipping is free, as I can see?
Dec 10, 2018, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpsar
I live in the UK and paid $399.00 inc free shipping.
Dec 10, 2018, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreso0
This thing really looks awesome, so I'm concidering to cancel my order for Zino!

2.) Is the charging time mentioned anywhere? (Regarding battery and charger specs, it should be 1.5h or lower).
3.) Is it possible to order it worldwide (EU?) from FIMI site? And shipping is free, as I can see?
1.) No
2.) Have patience
3.) Yes, with free shipping
For the money this Drone blows away the Zino.
Dec 10, 2018, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpsar
It's free shipping, but definitely I will need to pay TAX.
I'm from Croatia (Europe - Luka Modrić)
Dec 10, 2018, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreso0

obstacle avoidance= look like there is something..

Forward looking and down/ up.
Dec 10, 2018, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777MARTIAN
obstacle avoidance= look like there is something..

Forward looking and down/ up.
That's more used for position-hold when I have to believe the blurp
Dec 10, 2018, 04:00 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Not sure if this will work like obstacle avoidance. The "old" Mi drone already had sensors below. For steady flight in case GPS is turned off or not available.

Obstacle avoidance is not needed, at least not for me. You should never fly "blind" anyway. And it sure aint worth the high price you pay for it with a DJI Mavic.
Dec 10, 2018, 04:31 PM
Quote:
It's free shipping, but definitely I will need to pay TAX.
I'm from Croatia (Europe - Luka Modrić)
Actually, I'm also from Croatia, and I still hope I can avoid import taxes with a bit of luck.
I'll try to ask them to mark the package as a "toy" and hope for the best.

EDIT:
God, are you kidding me! I canceled my order for Zino, return to order X8 and now it is "Out of stock" on FIMI site!
Last edited by kreso0; Dec 10, 2018 at 04:44 PM.
Dec 10, 2018, 05:10 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
They are out of stock already?

Not very fair of Fimi as they note: Note: The big sale lasts from December 10th to January 15th,2019. FIMI X8 SE will be shipped on Jan.15th,2019.

If they only had a small number for pre-sale this is a joke.
Let's hope is a problem with the website and they have a "buy" button available again.

Still did not order myself as I still not sure if I realy need another drone. My Mi 4K with 4 batterys is still good enough for me.

Quick Reply