This thread is privately moderated by Aros.MotionRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2018, 08:10 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
$275.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 (83" Wingspan)

Selling my E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 made of Carbon-Z foam (a durable EPO-type of foam) with a 83" wingspan. Transportation is not a problem with the easy connect wings. No servo leads to mess with. Simply unplug and plug-in the wing at the connectors and all the wing servos and LEDs are ready to go. It really is truly that easy.

Includes flaps, LED lights, potent 50-size brushless power system able to use a wide-range of 4S-6S Li-Po battery packs from 4000-7000mAh. Custom painted...I will be honest, not my best work up close but a few feet away it looks good. Hope you like orange! LOL...

Flies like the full scale. Capable of aerobatics as well as slow and easy. Very stable and hard to stall. With flaps it's almost hand's off landings. A lot of fun and looks like the real thing in the skies. Flown around 10 times or less, no crashes, fair condition (typical hangar rash). Cash, local pickup only in Maple Valley, Washington (South King County).

$275.00 Plug-N-Play price (need your own battery and receiver).
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2018, 08:59 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Would you consider a trade plus cash? I have a Durafly Tundra, a Eflite UMX Timber and an E-flite Cirrus. They are all in great shape and I would trade one or two of them plus cash. Please let me know. I live in Oregon.
Dec 07, 2018, 12:42 AM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
The E-flite Cirrus is one I have had my eye on actually. I would consider the Cirrus plus cash. PM me and we can discuss details. Thanks!
Dec 07, 2018, 07:29 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Hi there,
The Cirrus has been upgraded with a 60 amp ESC and also low bounce Dubro wheels. The plane can be ran on 3S or 4S. I have two China Hobby 3S 55C batteries that are just about new, I also have a Roaring Top 4S 25C and a Roaring Top 4S 35C that I will include. Would you be willing to trade for the Cirrus BNF with SAFE select and four batteries? I'm a Syracuse Orange grad, so I LOVE orange!
Last edited by CaptainG; Dec 07, 2018 at 09:46 PM.
Dec 08, 2018, 12:26 PM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Sale Pending...

Quick Reply