Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2018, 06:12 PM
Mini-Review

Jumper T12 and it's new Lipo battery ( Part 4 )

Sent for review by Fasttech.com

Part 4 :

Jumper T12 – Li-ion Battery .

Turnigy 1.8 12c ( 1800mAh ) 64mm x 50mm x 14mm
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-...iver-pack.html

Well , I thought it might fit without having to mod the case . I was wrong , the cabling / wires coming out of the battery stopped the battery hatch from closing . So there was no choice , I had to mod the case . Opening up the T12 I decided to cut one corner out of the battery compartment . This would give me the needed space to run this battery pack .

I’m a little surprised that the recess for the battery is stepped this way ( narrow at the bottom ) as there is plenty of room in the T12 to accommodate
a larger battery compartment .

The mod itself is relatively simple . There are 4 screws holding the battery compartment to the back of the case . Remove the screws and cutting out a corner becomes child’s play . I also had to remove one of the posts for the screws from the back cover . Now the battery fits really well .

Some range testing .

DSM2 ( 22 ) - Redcon CM621 - Range tests on about par with other receivers at around the 15 to 20 meter mark in range test mode .

DSMx ( 22 ) Redcon RM601 – 50 meters in range test mode .

FrSky RX4R .. 50 meters in range test mode ( as far as I can test ) .

So far I really like the T12 .

I have the T8SG plus and Lite . The T12 would be my Jumper of choice .
The T12 is simply a fantastic companion Tx if you already use a full size OpenTx transmitter .
It just makes so much sense .

Thank you Fasttech.com for sending me the T12 , it really is all that and then some .

Part 1 of the review
Part 2 of the review
Part 3 of the review
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply