Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by KnuckleCurve, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2018, 03:23 PM
Trader Rating: 2
$75.00 USD
Split shipping costs
For Sale

CrewZinn Flight Deck Stand & CG Tester - Minor Blemish

I've got 2 CrewZinn Flight Deck RC Work Stand & CG Testers with VERY minor cosmetic blemishes (small scratches on the brushed aluminum finish). Functionality is not effected at all. We have very strict quality control standards, so these are very, very minor flaws. We only have 2 at this price ($75) plus $7.50 shipping in the CONUS - USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day Service (email me for more information on shipping elsewhere).

If you are interested, please email me at info@crewzinn.com and I'll send you a coupon code for the discounted amount and you can simply order them through our website. I'll know you're ordering the blems based on the coupon code (and your name).

I've included some pictures here. You can view all the product information at www.crewzinn.com

You can also read (and view the video) of the RCGroups review of the product by Jason Cole here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...G-Stand-Review

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

THANKS!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2018, 10:59 PM

Stand

Are these for planes between 15 and 20 lbs.
Dec 07, 2018, 09:17 AM
Trader Rating: 88
CRS and CDS Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman01
Are these for planes between 15 and 20 lbs.

I would think the stand itself would be able too as each end is dual brushed aluminium and good size maple rods. I don't know about the cg part of it though. I am interested in getting one but I would like to see a plane on there other than one made of foam or a lighter electric aircraft. All of my planes are glow and weigh between 5 and 15lbs.

Note:
I did find this on the instruction manual page. I am more interested in the stand itself as I use other means to cg my planes. So I guess it would be nice to offer one without the cg tester. But I ordered one to try, anyway.

CG TESTING WEIGHT LIMIT

"Use caution when testing planes over 12 pounds with the standard CG pads. There is a theoretical weight limit to the CG testing capability of Flight Deck when using the standard CG pads. This is an inexact science, however as the first point of failure will be the plug in the standard CG pads. Because the plugs are secured with adhesive it’s difficult to established a definite, consistent failure point. We have repeatedly tested up to 16 pounds without failure, however. If you intend to test planes heavier than 12 pounds, routinely check that the plugs have not dislodged. The carbon fiber CG sticks with the standard CG pads removed, however, can support hundreds of pounds."
Last edited by thebluemax; Dec 07, 2018 at 09:31 AM. Reason: added the Note section.
Dec 07, 2018, 11:33 AM
Thank you thebluemax.... And that information is correct. The stand itself can support a lot of weight, many times more than 15-20 pounds. The CG testing is limited somewhat only by the standard testing pads, as you found and quoted from the website. The CG sticks themselves can easily support well over 15-20 pounds with the standard pads removed as they are carbon fiber, but that is a small surface area (the small pads affixed to the sticks that are used when the standard pads are removed) and care would need to be taken that it doesn't damage the point of contact on the wing.
Dec 07, 2018, 02:38 PM
*sale pending*
Dec 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
Trader Rating: 77
More Speed Indeed!
If you still have one I will take it. Please PM as I really don't visit RC Groups that much.
Thanks,
Mike

Quick Reply