Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by neosunrise, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2018, 01:43 PM
Trader Rating: 33
$85.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

BNIB HobbyZone Sport Cub S BNF w/ SAFE

Up for sale is a brand new in box HobbyZone Sport Cub S BNF w/ SAFE. The plane has never been flown and has only been powered on once to check everything is good. The package includes 5 batteries, in which one is brand new and the rest are used but still in good condition (the used ones were used on my Nano CP S, but it was already sold so no use for the batteries). The USB charger, stock accessories, as well as the manual are all included.

I would prefer local pick up in Chicagoland (suburbs are okay). Shipping is negotiable.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply