This thread is privately moderated by Snowflake6515, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2018, 12:40 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Michael
$315.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Spektrum iX12 Transmitter

Spektrum iX12 Transmitter with wall-wart charger.
Used less than a handful of times because it is not my primary Tx; only HH BNF models.
Selling for two reasons: (1) I'm too stupid to own an Android device and (2) More Tx than I need for simple four-channel BNF models.
Standard shipping within USA (located 04090) via USPS, or other carrier, provided by seller.
Expedited shipping incremental cost over standard shipping rate paid by buyer.
Will deregister Tx when funds clear.
PayPal preferred (pilla AT ieee DOT com)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2018, 12:49 PM
Trader Rating: 22
I'll take it. PM Sent. Just need to confirm shipping cost so I can include it in the PayPal payment.
Dec 06, 2018, 01:25 PM
Trader Rating: 70
Next in line if not sold.
Dec 06, 2018, 03:33 PM
Michael
I received several PMs that were not posted. Still waiting for first person to complete the sale.

For those who asked about dimensions/weight, the overall carton measures 16x12x12 and weighs 5.5 lbs. I included a "capacitive pen" to make it easier to swipe in/out of edges/corners; all packed and ready to be shipped and ready to be deregistered on Spektrum site.

It is now about two hours since last contact with no shipping details or PayPal notification, so I am inclined to offer it to the next person who responded.

For those who wondered about the low price, I deliberately set it at about one-half price so that it would sell quickly. If I was comfortable with Android, then I doubt that I would have offered it for sale, but as I am older than dirt ...

Thanks to all who have expressed interest.

Michael
Dec 06, 2018, 03:53 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Awesome deal here
Dec 06, 2018, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake6515
I received several PMs that were not posted. Still waiting for first person to complete the sale.

For those who asked about dimensions/weight, the overall carton measures 16x12x12 and weighs 5.5 lbs. I included a "capacitive pen" to make it easier to swipe in/out of edges/corners; all packed and ready to be shipped and ready to be deregistered on Spektrum site.

It is now about two hours since last contact with no shipping details or PayPal notification, so I am inclined to offer it to the next person who responded.

For those who wondered about the low price, I deliberately set it at about one-half price so that it would sell quickly. If I was comfortable with Android, then I doubt that I would have offered it for sale, but as I am older than dirt ...

Thanks to all who have expressed interest.

Michael
Please do go to the next guy. I promise to pay immediately.
Dec 06, 2018, 04:08 PM
Trader Rating: 5
just send clear paypal and ill buy
Dec 06, 2018, 04:09 PM
Trader Rating: 5
i am sitting here ready to pay
Dec 06, 2018, 04:11 PM
Michael
I sent a PM to the next person on the list and will wait to hear yea/nay before proceeding.

Thanks to all who expressed interest. I only used it a few times, but absolutely loved the ability to create arbitrary text for spoken alerts..,

Michael
Dec 06, 2018, 04:18 PM
Ha, I thought I was #2 in line. Guess not. Bummer.

Snowflake, if you want a fast and easy sale, I'll be checking in every 15.minutes or so.

Quick Reply