This thread is privately moderated by visioneer_one, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2018, 10:58 AM
Trader Rating: 190
!= International Arms Dealer
For Sale

openLRS 433MHz Combos - DTF UHF, ChipLRS, ORX

Selling off my (now) unused LRS radio systems. I need more channels than I can get via PPM and have moved to systems which accept S.Bus directly into the TX.

First up : ORX

This module-based ORX system is the 100mw version. I know I initially flashed it with UltimateLRS but eventually moved it over to openLRSng... I think v3.8.5. Furthest distance from home I've flown with this is just under 4 miles with 1/2 wave dipole antennas on both TX and RX.

Bare system, no antennas included.

Asking $35.

Next up : ChipLRS

ChipLRS is a custom-built module-based openLRS system. It is capable of power levels from 25mw to 1W. Firmware is openLRSng 3.8.8. Furthest distance from home I've flown with this system is just over 12 miles with 1/2 wave dipole antennas on both TX and RX.

Included is a VAS dipole for the TX and monopole whips for each of the receivers.

Asking $85.

Finally : DTF UHF Hawkeye V2

This is a standalone openLRS system. It is capable of power levels from 25mw to 1W. Firmware is openLRSng 3.8.8. Furthest distance from home I've flown with this system is also just over 12 miles with 1/2 wave dipole antennas on both TX and RX.
Cabling is a bit different, as I had the TX set up as a as a 2.4GHz -> 433MHz repeater... the as-supplied cable was plugged into the PPM-OUT port of an ORX Spektrum-compatible receiver.
I had some glue bleed over a receiver in one of my installs and had to cut the shrinkwrap in order to swap it out of the plane. I have reshrunk (reshrinked?) it and have flown it since.

Included is a Hawkeye dipole for the TX and monopole whips for each of the receivers.

Asking $85.

Add $7.20 for USPS Priority Mail postage for any system. Buy multiple systems and the shipping is free
Latest blog entry: Converted DPS-750 PSU info_dump
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2018, 12:10 PM
Trader Rating: 0
ok.id love to take the two dtf uhf rx's if possible.post would be to uk?
thanks
Dec 12, 2018, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 190
!= International Arms Dealer
Sent you a message.
Latest blog entry: Converted DPS-750 PSU info_dump

Quick Reply