This thread is privately moderated by scousethief, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2018, 09:37 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Help!

A Mystery Gift.................

Everyone loves to receive gifts including me but these ones have me scratching my head. This is the 2nd "gift" to arrive in the last 7 days and i have literally no clue who, why or what the purpose is . Dont get me wrong im finding this really quite funny and the objects are sort of growing on me but.......... HELP ME FIND WHO LOL............................

I patiently await the next arrival .....................

The address on the label is

FT No 3
Two Heng Road
Helong Road
Baiyun District
Guangzhou
Guangdong
China
Zip 510440

to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2018, 02:36 PM
Build straight - Fly twisty
On the label it says they are "Fiber optic light."
They look like fibre optic lights.
There is a strong possibility they are, in fact, a decorative (?) light.
Some little girl may like the pink one, and some little boy may enjoy dismantling the blue one.

Last edited by Whiskers; Dec 08, 2018 at 03:10 PM.
Dec 08, 2018, 12:39 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
I know but neither were ordered, both came from the same place which doesnt exist on when searched via google maps, even the reps have no idea were they came from.
Dec 08, 2018, 03:22 PM
Build straight - Fly twisty
Banggood sell those: https://www.banggood.com/Color-Chang...r_warehouse=CN
Perhaps they have some weird Free Gift Division whose job it is to confuse and intrigue customers.

Quick Reply