Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by loudbikes, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 05, 2018, 11:50 PM
Trader Rating: 26
$80.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Hitec X4 charger

Hitec X4 charger. It's an ac plus model, but the internal ac power supply has a burnt circuit. Works fine on dc/12 volt, so i used it all last year hooked to my external power supply. I'll supply the balance boards that came with it and some cables. It has a main power cable with banana plugs to hook to a power supply. I'll throw in a set of clips to hook straight to an automotive battery and an ac chord in case the internal supply can be fixed. I would take $80 shipping included to the continental united states. Paypal preferred. - Tim
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply