This thread is privately moderated by DesertClimber, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 05, 2018, 06:52 PM
Trader Rating: 17
$650.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

T-Rex 700e FBL KIT, NIB (Mostly!)

Flybarless 700e Kit I bought as a spare, but I no longer have the same version. This is a complete kit, minus ESC, which was never a part of this combo kit. I would call it NIB, but I had to add a few parts to complete the kit once again.

$650 Shipped

The kit was missing a swashplate, motor mount and battery tray when I bought it from a friend, but I have added these items in to make it a complete kit minus the older 3G FBL system, which I hope you wouldn't want to use on a 700e anyway with all the new amazing tech out there!

This is the version prior to DFC, but will still be a great flying, beautiful bird and rock solid performer with a good flybarless controller.

I added a NEW motor mount, NEW swashplate and a USED battery tray to make the kit complete once again. The battery tray I'm including has two ThunderPower 5000 65C packs on it I will include FREE if you want those as well- Just pay the extra ground shipping, as they will have to ship separate. (Plus they are heavy!) I'll just pull them off if you don't want them & ship the tray with the kit.

Kit P/N is KX018E02T, Trex 700e Combo, & includes:
Complete airframe w/ canopy
Main and Tail blades
Boom and all required linkage and hardware
FBL head
Align DS610 cyclic servos (x3)
Align DS650 tail servo
700M motor
3G system (has been REMOVED)
Manual & Align shop towel

Needed to complete:
FBL/RX system of your choice
80A Speed controller (minimum)

This version combo kit never included an ESC, but requires a HV (12S) 80A ESC at a minimum for the included motor. I have tons of stuff, so see below for additional options if interested.

I can include with the kit:
Castle ICE2 HV 80A ESC (NEW) +$75
Castle ICE2 HV 120A ESC (NEW) +$125
Align 750 MX motor (NEW) +$75
Align 800 MX motor (USED) +$75

A bag here and there has been opened (i.e. where the swashplate was pulled out) but I have made my best effort to ensure a complete kit and did an inventory of everything I could see in the bags. If there is ANYTHING missing, it will only be a small screw or a minor item. However, I will make sure you get what you need to complete the heli.

I'm always open to offers!
Last edited by DesertClimber; Dec 06, 2018 at 03:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2018, 05:14 AM
Trader Rating: 0

700e

Are parts still availble? What version is it?
So it is ready to be built and only needs fbl and esc.
Jim
Dec 06, 2018, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurray74
Are parts still availble? What version is it?
So it is ready to be built and only needs fbl and esc.
Jim
Still available. I just posted it last night so you're the first to ask.

You can still find parts, but the head can be easily changed to DFC if you crash and have to replace it. Everything else are standard parts. If you smash the frame up, change it to a newer style when you buy replacements.

Here's the basics:

This was a version or two before the Align DFC came out. It has the 700M motor & exact kit part number is KX018E02T.

Ready to be built and only requires FBL system and ESC.

I have ESC's I can include if you don't have one & I have bigger motors if you need more power! LOL

I'm always open to reasonable offers.

Thanks!
Ian.
Last edited by DesertClimber; Dec 06, 2018 at 08:26 AM.
Dec 06, 2018, 03:33 PM
Dropped the price to $650 shipped.
Dec 08, 2018, 10:56 AM
Trader Rating: 39
Hey I am local (ABQ) , very interested

Quick Reply