Dec 05, 2018, 03:42 PM
The only ones listed at the top with bearings is the tinyhawk which i'm just after flying.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2018, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Only have one battery for the tinyhawk atm so it's hard to get it flying the way i want,got some tuning and mods for it so far i have it flying pretty good indoors.
I might post a indoor flight soon since that's all i can do because of the weather.
If you need any hints and tips on the UR65 check my YT channel out.
Subscribed
Dec 05, 2018, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcCharly
Subscribed
Very kind of you thanks.
Dec 06, 2018, 10:09 AM
SoloProFan, Merch, thank you very much for answers!
Dec 06, 2018, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecking Ball
Your welcome
Dec 06, 2018, 11:00 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecking Ball
Glad to help, just trying to give back what I received from others when I needed info. Don't know any other way.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Dec 06, 2018, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Either this, or some genius designed a motor with levitating axle, and zero friction, which would be very cool, but highly unlikely.
There are Magnetically Levitated Turbo Molecular Pumps, which are essentially an EDF with a floating shaft held in place by magnets.
Last edited by Chris/PinionRC; Dec 06, 2018 at 02:35 PM. Reason: shortened
Dec 06, 2018, 03:26 PM
Very good article, as someone who is getting into FPV this was very helpful! I would also like to add one that I have had great success with, the Eachine e013. I got the quad/radio on sale from BG for $30 shipped on a flash sale and will say it was 100% worth every penny. Easy to fly, batteries are cheap (I ordered 3 1s lipo to go with it from eBay that were higher C rated and can get nearly 30 mins of flight time with all 4 batteries), good flight time, and the 25mw cam has great range. For a beginner it can even come RTF with goggles for under $70. Very fun little quad and for someone on a budget it performs great. Hope this helps someone! (btw this is NOT an affiliate link, I don't even review them lol) https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E01...r_warehouse=CN

Now back to the post, the small brushless versions look amazing...I think after Christmas I might just be picking up one of the brushless ones to really rip around the house
Dec 06, 2018, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5496
Very good article, as someone who is getting into FPV this was very helpful! I would also like to add one that I have had great success with, the Eachine e013. I got the quad/radio on sale from BG for $30 shipped on a flash sale and will say it was 100% worth every penny. Easy to fly, batteries are cheap (I ordered 3 1s lipo to go with it from eBay that were higher C rated and can get nearly 30 mins of flight time with all 4 batteries), good flight time, and the 25mw cam has great range. For a beginner it can even come RTF with goggles for under $70. Very fun little quad and for someone on a budget it performs great. Hope this helps someone! (btw this is NOT an affiliate link, I don't even review them lol) https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E01...r_warehouse=CN

Now back to the post, the small brushless versions look amazing...I think after Christmas I might just be picking up one of the brushless ones to really rip around the house
If i remember right did i not chat with you about this quad or batteries?.............after xmas we will all know what the good brushless quads are.
Dec 06, 2018, 10:55 PM
Quote:
If i remember right did i not chat with you about this quad or batteries?.............after xmas we will all know what the good brushless quads are.
Yes sir we did! https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...attery-options

And yeah I am going to be reading a lot of reviews and watching videos to see what one is the best
Dec 07, 2018, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5496
Yes sir we did! https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...attery-options

And yeah I am going to be reading a lot of reviews and watching videos to see what one is the best
I thought i had a bad memory lol.........nice to see you got the batteries you needed,1 quad will stand out from the rest which one will it be who knows!
Dec 07, 2018, 03:06 AM
Quote:
....What???? Naught about the Shoe Goo???
Dec 12, 2018, 04:17 PM

Not sure aboout this

Top 5s are always subject to question because of different tastes and expectations but it seems to me that one major contender is missing here. Originally priced at $19.95 when it first appeared little more than a month ago, the Helifar 803 with collision avoidance is now selling at prices approaching $50.00 if you can even find one. It can be transmitter controlled or hand controlled and It's getting rave reviews on YouTube. There were a dozen vendors offering them on Ebay and Amazon and all had disappeared within three days. New stocks have appeared at more than double the original price. Coincidentally, that has driven up the prices of it's competitors. I managed to get two them before the prices went up, one for me and one as a Christmas gift and I couldn't be happier.
Dec 12, 2018, 04:56 PM
My Dad and I just picked up a Blade Inductrix FPV+...Glad to see that it made the list.

We chose this drone because of the altitude hold and MEOW function. Our previous drone was a Hobbico Vusion 125 House Racer, which neither of us could ever fly with the goggles. We spent all of our time indoors crashing, and walking to right the ship. Outside, line-of-site flying, was a lot more enjoyable. Hopefully the Blade Inductrix FPV+ will allow us to enjoy flying indoors, and with the goggles.

...The new low price of only $59.99 was also a big factor in our decision.

Currently, my Dad is enjoying flying his Blade Inductrix FPV+ indoors (without the goggles). I'm currently having issues trying to get it to function consistently with my Futaba 9C radio with Spektrum module. But when it works it seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

I would've loved to get a new Spektrum radio this year if they would've run the same radio exchange promotion they did last year. Unfortunately, this year they're only taking upgrades.
Dec 12, 2018, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lental
Top 5s are always subject to question because of different tastes and expectations but it seems to me that one major contender is missing here. Originally priced at $19.95 when it first appeared little more than a month ago, the Helifar 803 with collision avoidance is now selling at prices approaching $50.00 if you can even find one. It can be transmitter controlled or hand controlled and It's getting rave reviews on YouTube. There were a dozen vendors offering them on Ebay and Amazon and all had disappeared within three days. New stocks have appeared at more than double the original price. Coincidentally, that has driven up the prices of it's competitors. I managed to get two them before the prices went up, one for me and one as a Christmas gift and I couldn't be happier.
Uhm, if you actually read the list for content, you would realize that every whoop in the list has FPV built-in.

Guess what the Helifar (H)803 doesnt have? FPV equipment.

So what could possibly possess you to try to push the Helifar (H)803 into the discussion? "OMG it doesn't have my product of choice! Gotta get that in there!"

Quick Reply