Dec 05, 2018, 01:21 AM
Build Log

My first build in a while!

I haven't posted in like forever and thought I would make an update! I've been juggling my actual responsibilities and hobbies and finally got back to making planes. This project started a few months ago but then I had to set it aside and now I was able to continue it. I'm using flight tests plans for the mini scout (https://www.flitetest.com/articles/f...d-mighty-minis) all of their plans are free and I really like the design of this one. The one thing I changed is I 3d printed my own custom motor mount in red petg instead of making a motor pod like they recommend. If anyone's interested I can share my motor mount but it's really nothing that special.

For components I'm using a 2204 2300kv miniquad motor with a triblade 5045 propeller, a 30 amp esc, FS-IA6B receiver, and several batteries. I was originally going to use my 4s battery with this plane but it's a little heavy and has a huge amount of power so currently I'm going to use a 1000mah 3s battery. I'm waiting for my servos to arrive in the post before I can finish this project but I thought I would share what I have so far!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply