Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by antennahead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2018, 08:29 PM
Trader Rating: 9
$160.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Vuzix wrap 1200 VR goggles

I have decided to sell my Vuzix wrap 1200 VR headset. I purchased these brand new and they are in excellent working condition. These came out just before the Fatshark dominator HDís first hit the market. For the period they were very well specíd goggles. They offer individual IPD adjustment, Individual sharpness adjustment And, what I liked the most, and what I miss the most not having on my Fatsharks, is that you can adjust the tilt of the screens to your preference. All brightness, contrast and other settings can be easily accessed and changed on the fly with the included dongle. These will support selectable both 4.3 and 16.9 aspect ratios. 2D, 3D side by side and interlaced. Along with memory locations to keep your setting for both daytime and night time flying.
Also included are unused still in sealed package headphones for sound.
Still sealed and unused anti drift head tracking , although Iím not sure if it can be incorporated into model flying?
Check out some YouTube videos for all specs that Iím probably missing, even to todayís standards, these still offer a lot of features. There was a thread hear on RCG for the lesser Vuzix wrap 920. And Stone blue Arlineís did a review on the 920 and 1200 (notVR) goggles that are still on his YouTube channel.
Included is the optional light shield that keeps out about 98 percent of light. These are easy to install/ remove.
I used these for a few years as my primary goggles, then after that as passenger goggles.
The displays can easily be removed to install into ski goggles. (A popular mod back in the day)
I will include all original packaging and manuals.

There are only 2 downsides to these goggles.
1. You are tied to a ground station. It wouldnít be to difficult to mod these to be wireless, but would probably be a little bulky.
2. The nose rests and display clip is held on with an o-ring that breaks every couple of years. I will include a few extra rings in the package. I will also pm the purchaser a picture to show how this attaches. I did find the nose rest a little uncomfortable over time (they are removable) and used some padded foam most of the time.

Since these are not plug and play right out of the box, I will include the usb and serial to rca converter that came directly from my ground station. Itís not pretty, but it is very functional. It can only handle 3cell Lipo *ONLY USE A 3 CELL LIPO. It is powered from an old esc that provides 5volts to the rca converter and usb that power the goggles, then there is one 3.5 mm jack to power one video receiver, another black cable that another 3.5 mm jack Can be soldered to to power a diversity system or external display One mini JST to provide 12volts to any other accessories.
The core of what you need is here, but you will need to set it up to your liking, just becareful of voltage to goggles.
I will not be supplying any rca cables.

These are pretty cool to use out of the box for computer gaming also😊
$160 shipped for everything in the Con US regular PayPal only.

I couldnít get all pictures to post, Iíll try to add them .
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply