Oct 09, 2021, 03:04 AM
Low budget fun
Unfortunately no, it won't work.
They call it FHSS which is a generic name of the frequency skipping/hopping method but it's not the same protocol.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2021, 10:52 AM
Vienna calling...
Hi,
18-CH Flysky Noble Pro - more information.

Manual (PDF download).

Unfortunately again those two wheels in handles instead of more 2- or 3-pos switches.
Does anyone use those wheels in the Noble? There is a mod changing those against switches... still did not do it.

Walter
Oct 10, 2021, 11:15 AM
Vienna calling...
There seem to be no additional, new switches on the Pro

... again seems not to be "Mini-Z ready", will have to buy/use the dongle again, as in the actual Noble:

Interesting:

Last edited by Donaldsneffe; Oct 10, 2021 at 11:32 AM.
Oct 10, 2021, 11:37 AM
Vienna calling...
Finally, why not simply an update of the "old Noble"?

What I see so far:
- 18 channels
- 2 receiver mode
- Smartphone holder (I hope it can be taken off)
- "Bar" above display (protection?)
- wireless charging (I do not care at all about this).

So far for me... not really appealing to buy this new Noble Pro... cause I do have the old one.
Oct 11, 2021, 03:52 AM
Vienna calling...
Hi,
the new Flysky Noble Pro 18 ch is already listed on BG, should be shipping end of the week.

Price nearly twice as high as the old Noble...
If they do not update the old one to 18 ch, then they probably will sell it. But if you can update the old one (hopefully) to 18 ch.. then it is far too expensive.

Walter
Last edited by Donaldsneffe; Oct 11, 2021 at 03:58 AM.
Oct 14, 2021, 03:19 PM
Vienna calling...
Hi,
how to bind 2 or more receivers to the NB4 (enhanced and classic):

Flysky Noble NB4 with 2 receivers (classic + enhanced) (22 min 46 sec)
Oct 21, 2021, 08:52 AM
Can't Leave Anything Stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboThirdGen
Alright, back on to the NB4. I must have it. I've ordered from Banggood, they are 179.99 USD right now, also ordered the v2 FGr4 Rx.

Hopefully it'll get here quick. Or actually get here haha.
I've gotten my refund from that scam because he deleted his account LMAO
Still waiting on my NB4. Scanned as it left customs in the USA on September 27th and no further scans. Banggood tells me its held up in the port delays, But it's already left the port, so thats not the case.

Really thinking this is a unicorn LMAO
I've got Rx's and telemetry sensors already for it but still no Tx
Nov 03, 2021, 12:44 PM
Got my NB4 yesterday, and man is it awesome. Had an issue with the Flysky Assistant not being able to find VCruntime140.dll. So I copied it to the Assistant folder then got a Hexidecimal error.

Wound up having to uninstall Visual C+++ runtimes for both x86 and x64 and reboot and reinstall.

After that it opened and imported\exported no problem.
Nov 03, 2021, 01:41 PM
As an added bonus, I learned the frequency of the Savox SC1251MG is 250hz. So I went into the servo settings and set the frequency to 250hz.

After reading countless threads on Savox servo buzzing I thought it would never go away. But setting the correct frequency gave me a DEAD SILENT Savox servo!

This just gets better and better!

Also liking the new 2.0.99FCC firmware. Stuff is more consolidated, more useful info able to be set on the home screen and swipe shortcuts. Not sure how long that stuff has been out but its new to me!

Quick Reply