This thread is privately moderated by Miami Mike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 29, 2018, 02:19 PM
2.1.9 Forever
Thread OP
Announce

Shepard Tone Vario Update

There may be some interest springing up in Germany in the Shepard Tone Vario setup that I developed for OpenTX earlier this year. See my Shepard Tone Vario for OpenTX and Shepard Tone Vario testers wanted posts from February and March of 2018.

Here's the complete package with setup instructions.

Demo video :

Shepard Tone Vario Demo (5 min 54 sec)

Edit: According to this post, the RC Soaring Digest has released its final issue. My Shepard Tone Vario setup was inspired by an article by Helmut Stettmaier in the March 2018 issue of the RC Soaring Digest, titled An Innovative Method for Acoustically Rendering Climb Data for Model Gliders Using Shepard Tones, so if you're interested in reading it download it now, just in case the site goes offline.
Last edited by Miami Mike; Nov 29, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply