This thread is privately moderated by Lance21, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 28, 2018, 08:12 PM
Trader Rating: 77
Thread OP
Sold

7 Sailplanes, All New and RTF...

Couldn't 't sleep!!

OK, so within 24 hours there were over 1500 views of this post- I had absolutely no clue there would be this kind of interest in these things. So, here's what I am going to do; I am closing this thread and am going to start over, starting with the little guys and slowly working up from there. I will price everything, as that seems to be the most logical route to go (I get it, this isn't an auction format, but not knowing the market, I had to test the waters before jumping in- most people respected this, thanks!). Also, I need to figure what components are in the birds I don't have build sheets on- common sense.

Thank you to all of those who made respectful offers- which honestly, was basically everyone who inquired. Honestly, I lost track of the number of PMs and emails, and who inquired about what- it was overwhelming...

If you emailed me directly, feel free too touch base and I'll do my best to follow up with a next step. Thanks!

I have other RC items for sale here, and have recently purchased four DLGs from other members- all superb transactions!

soarkraut17 - I never received a PM back regarding your random post. When I repost, kindly keep your cynical negativity to yourself, thanks.

Lance
- - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

I acquired quite a few new sailplanes, and am looking to get a few of them into the hands of folks who will fly them...

All of these gliders are new and never flown. They have been in their original shipping boxes until I opened them, and hung them in my basement. These weren't cheap when purchased new, and all are ready-to-fly. Obviously, you'd likely add your own receiver. All of these were ordered new and professionally built.

Look at the pictures and PM me with offers on anything you are interested in. A local cash deal would be fantastic, but I will ship at the buyer's expense. I have plenty of the original boxes these came in to ship them in. I can take them off the basement wall and get more and better pictures for interested folks.

Thanks!
Last edited by Lance21; Nov 30, 2018 at 05:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2018, 08:19 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Honorable Deplorable
Where are you located at?
Nov 28, 2018, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 29
Original Bloody Spadder
And what are prices
Nov 28, 2018, 08:42 PM
Thread OP
I am in Westerville, OH 43082.

Prices are make offer... I have a few other sailplanes that I haven't posted yet.

PM me for direct contact info and I can provide more info and pictures. I have been on RCU, RunRyder and eBay for years... new here, not sure why!

Lance
Nov 28, 2018, 08:46 PM
Thread OP
I am not pricing these as I am not exactly sure what they are worth these days. Make a realistic and reasonable offer... I really don't want to have to list them on eBay
Nov 28, 2018, 09:06 PM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
In the picture of three hanging up, how much for the big purple and yellow one in the middle? PM me with price please, thanks.
Nov 28, 2018, 09:08 PM
Thread OP
Make an offer... Feel free to send a PM.
Nov 28, 2018, 09:12 PM
Thread OP
That's a Pulsar 4E... make an offer.

Neu 1521
Phoenix Lite 100SB
HS-5125MG Servos
HS-A5076HB Servos
Aeronaut 18x9 Folding prop
Nov 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
Trader Rating: 123
One Idiot is plenty...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance21
Neu 1521
OMG
Yuri
Nov 28, 2018, 11:33 PM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance21
That's a Pulsar 4E... make an offer.

Neu 1521
Phoenix Lite 100SB
HS-5125MG Servos
HS-A5076HB Servos
Aeronaut 18x9 Folding prop
Thanks. I honestly know nothing about f5j or ALES. I couldnt really give an educated offer. If u could PM me with ballpark figure maybe go from there. Thanks again
Nov 28, 2018, 11:48 PM
Trader Rating: 30
I don't know if you include the models on the left side of the image. A couple of photos would help on the model that has a balsa V-tail and white wings with an orange strip on it.
Nov 29, 2018, 12:26 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Big 3D
What is the blue V tail?
Nov 29, 2018, 05:12 AM
Thread OP
At this point , I am gauging interest... you can use the Plusar 4M as a reference by adding up the contents of the RFT package plus assembly fee... these weren't cheap, and they are all new.

Haven't decided on these three yet...

Blue one is:
4M Topaz
Neu 1506
Airtronics 802
Phoenix 25
Phoenix Ice Lite 100
Nov 29, 2018, 05:17 AM
Thread OP
I have been flooded with PMs... I will work through them today. I have the build sheets on some of the planes and not others. But, all presumably have been built up to comparable levels.

This is a make offer listing. I do not know what they are worth these days and don't need to sell them- they look great as basement art! But, for reasonable and realistic prices, I'll let some go.

My username on eBay is: mpowrmnt (1079) and counting... all positive feedback since 2000. I have a blue BMW hardtop for sale if anyone needs one!

It would be worth someone's while to make a trip to Westerville with cash and take some of these gems...
Nov 29, 2018, 06:04 AM
Trader Rating: 6

Sailplanes

Sent PM

Quick Reply