This thread is privately moderated by BGKevin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 26, 2018, 04:47 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Any Suggestion Or Idea to the Samples You Have Reviewed?

Hey guys,

I believe you must have some suggestions or improvement ideas to the products after the reviewing.
So in order to improve our products and help you enjoy Banggood's products better, we are sincerely welcome you to share your improvement suggestion, chic idea or product feedback.

If you have any idea about RC, pls feel free to contact me via email zhikejian@banggood.com

Or contact me through the private message.

Better with the title remark as【feedback of xxx】【suggestion of xxx】【idea of xxx】.

Regards,
Kevin
to remove ads between posts
Nov 27, 2018, 12:53 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
I haven't received it, and might never get it, but I would strongly suggest to change the name "Trashcan" which the latest Eachine 2S whoop has got, to something much more suitable, like "Tiny Lizard" or so. Years ago your company even asked for feedback on quadcopter names before these were released, so we could prevent such odd names.
Nov 27, 2018, 05:01 AM
After i played a bit with the Eachine vwhoop90:

The laminated foam is not the best quality. Possibly better to use better quality foam pieces or unlaminated better quality foam. Laminated sheet comes loose.

Also a small camera mount is necessary instead of double sided tape . Would add only a couple grams, but the thing isnt build for racing anyway.

Also better cable management fc placement.
Last edited by canino; Nov 29, 2018 at 01:31 PM.
Nov 27, 2018, 06:05 PM
Another suggestion about the TS130, which I haven't tested, and probably never will. The Foxeer camera is the cause if the video noise, as FyreSG confirmed recently. After seeing the first FPV footage of the TS130, with the noise, and seeing it was using Foxeer micro camera, I already had suspicions agains the Foxeer camera causing the noise. As I had discovered the same noise on a different quad, where a RunCam Swift clone, as well as Eachine SpeedyBee camera, gave clean video, and as soon as a Foxeer micro camera was fitted, the same quad suddenly had noise in the video.

So it would be smart if Eachine would replace the Foxeer camera with a Runcam Micro Swift or clone, or their own design SpeedyBee camera.
Jan 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Suggestions ? stop listening to bellends regarding your products and lets get back to business ..

Jan 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
I have a suggestion for an improvement on the QX65. Fit it to a frame with 7mm motors, like for instance the Eachine E011, and it becomes an amazing indoor FPV quadcopter. 4 minutes flight time on a 1S 250mAh battery, with nice power too. And with custom PID settings, it handles much better than with the stock PIDs. Here are the settings I used:

set p_pitch = 100
set i_pitch = 130
set d_pitch = 60
set p_roll = 90
set i_roll = 110
set d_roll = 60
set p_yaw = 190
set i_yaw = 120
Mar 13, 2019, 10:41 AM

JJRC X9 firmware update Mission Planner error

hi, I have a problem with a jjrc X9 that from Mission Planner is recognized as PX4 V4 during a session with MP unintentionally I updated the firmware with an open source, from that moment does not conclude the start procedure then the application on cellular only recognizes the FPV camera and transmits the video but all the telemetry parameters and option of the GPS functions and other are not marked. I would thank you if you help me solve this problem. I contacted Jjrc and C-Fly (dream) to get a copy of the original firmware. DF801-v.3.9
Tank you.
Last edited by pasqui; Mar 13, 2019 at 10:48 AM.
May 25, 2019, 02:32 AM

Jjrc x9 heron

hello, I had problems with a jjrc x9 while connected with Mission Planner unintentionally updated with an open source firmware and since then it does not connect and bind with the mobile app. You could get the firmware or let you know where and to whom it could send us the firmware of the X9 also previous versions? Thank you
Jun 04, 2019, 11:09 AM
With all the toothpick quads coming out which i call MBQ's (Micro brushless quads) how about a 65mm MBQ now that would be nice!

Quick Reply