This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 25, 2018, 04:54 AM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Discussion

People Trolling on your For-Sale Ad!

**** Attention! **** Attention! *****

I just don't understand WHY-O-WHY people come to Troll into one's FOR-SALE-Ad to dump crap and try to slander one's attempt to sell a model that one improved and most especially including items that I didn't get when I purchased with it originally.

It seems like some here are trying to be some sort of Price Police without any justification of any kind!

I have had to DELETE many Troll Like postings not only on this one attempt but, others and it is beyond me WHY-O-WHY we have so many people that don't have anything better to do than TROLL someone's For-Sale Ad?

Please note that I purchased this fantastic E-Flite Carbon T-28 Trojan model WITHOUT any Receiver, External BEC, Flight Battery nor any of the Hardware improvements that I have invested my time, effort and monies!

Additionally, I purchased this model with a BUSTED Nose Wheel Retract of which I am now including a brand new in the BOX replacement!

Okay, here's my For Sale Ad:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...rojan-LPU-ONLY

Thank you for your time and attention!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply