This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 24, 2018, 06:58 PM
Trader Rating: 52
Right Rudder
Thread OP
$435.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

E-Flite Carbon T-28 Trojan -LPU ONLY

Selling one improved (modified) E-Flite Carbon T-28 Trojan (Discontinued). A few items were replaced for peace of mind RC Flying such as the Rudder, Elevator, and Ailerons control push rods (2-56 threaded rods) and Steel DU-BRO Clevises. Additionally, installed battery strap to secure battery pack(s) securely (one of the previous owner took out the STOCK straps). This model has been thoroughly tested and the only item that does NOT work is the Nose Wheel Retract (Nose Wheel Steering works perfectly).

Includes:

1. E-Flite Carbon T-28 Trojan Model with Spare Parts. (See Pictures)
2. DU-BRO Metal Clevises. (Modification)
3. DU-BRO Stock 2-56 Metal Threaded Rods. (Modification).
4. STOCK E-Flite Motor.
5. STOCK E-Flite 70-AMP ESC.
6. Sektrum AR8000+ Satellite Receiver (8-channel, 11ms Cycle Frame Receiver)
7. Castle Creations BEC PRO (Dual Power inputs to receiver, AUX-2, AUX-3 channels).
8. Set of (2) 3-Cell, 5,000mAH, Lithium Polymers.
9. Brand New Nose Wheel Retract (you replace, brand new in box).

I am the third owner and it has minor hanger rash which is not bad for being on it's third owner, some light superficial scratches on top of one wing, however, no evidence of any crash or hard landing.

A few things I have done to this model most recently!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1954

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1955

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1962

This model is extremely scale in the air and the STOCK power system is very powerful and it will not disappoint.

Hurry! Price is excellent for such a large 78-inch wing span model in this condition!

Be ready for the holidays without burning too much $$$!

PM me with any questions, Thank you!

Thank you for looking! Again, NO SHIPPING!

Saturday 11-24-2018 morning flight (one of 7 flights):

E-Flite Carbon T-28 Trojan 11-24-2018 (3 min 35 sec)
Last edited by PittSpecial; Nov 24, 2018 at 07:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2018, 04:22 AM
Trader Rating: 52
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Guys,

Closing up this thread as I keep getting Troll Like Traffic associated when I originally purchased this used model from someone else here.

It is very clear that I purchased this model without any Receiver, External BEC and certainly none of the hardware improvements and certainly without any flight battery!

Additionally, I purchased this model with a busted Nose Wheel Retract!

Please resist in Trolling my For Sale Ad.

If you are sincerely interested PLEASE PM me.
Last edited by PittSpecial; Nov 25, 2018 at 04:42 AM.

Quick Reply