This thread is privately moderated by adambowker98, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 23, 2018, 02:34 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$450.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Parting out my quad! NAZA-M v2, MT2814 motors, V8FR-II, Jakub HEAVY frame, and more!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. I have decided to sell my quad - I havenít had the time or money to give it the amount of attention Iíd like to, and could use the money for the holidays.

I built this quadcopter in 2016, and never QUITE finished it. Everything is ready to go except the NAZA probably needs some tuning and it needs a battery. Itís only ever been in the air for about 2 minutes, and that was when I was using an under-powered battery and trying to tune the NAZA.

Iíd prefer to sell this as a unit, but am definitely open to parting it out. Iím also not exactly sure what most of this is worth anymore so if you donít like my prices please make an offer! This could be a really good opportunity to get some parts cheap. Like I said, itís only ever been in the air for about 2 minutes, so everything on here is nearly brand new (any exceptions are mentioned in the list below).

Parts:
- [$100] Jakub Heavy Lift QUADcopter Frame with Landing Legs - A little wear and tear (mostly scratches) from the assembly process. Otherwise a really solid frame in great condition. I think I paid a little over $200 for this setup.
- [$150] Set of 4 MT2814 T-Motors. Never had any issues with these. They are amazing!
- [$35] FatShark 250mW 5.8ghz TX. Worked great, no issues. Comes with the Zippy Compact 2x 500mAh battery
- [$125] DJI NAZA-M v2 with GPS, PMU, and LED
- [$40] Tarot GoPro Hero 3 2-axis Gimbal. Complete set, works great except i am missing the piece that goes over the camera itself (if you look up the gimbal, itís the blue circle piece over the lens). Iím sure you could find a replacement and/or come up with another way to mount the camera to the gimbal though. Itís currently mounted to the quad with a weird DIY setup I made, consisting of two sheets of plexiglass going around the base of the landing legs, and screws/nuts holding it into the plexiglass. You can sort of see it in one of the pictures I uploaded.
- [$15] FrSky V8FR-II. Never had any issues, seems to work great.
- [$30] Set of 4 HobbyKing 30A SimonK-flashed ESC's. Never had an issue with these except when I forgot to solder one of them

I would be willing to sell everything together for $450 + shipping. If I do that, Iíd prefer to dismantle it all to save us both on shipping costs though! If youíre interested in the entire thing let me know and I can give you some more insight on how everything is put together.

Thank you - let me know if you are interested or would like to make an offer on something!

Thanks,
Adam
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
Edit: Payments can be made through PayPal G&S or Venmo. Will ship same-day starting Monday!

Quick Reply