This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 23, 2018, 02:28 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

CrewZinn RC Plane Stand & CG Balancer Review

This is my CrewZinn RC Plane Stand & CG Balancer Review video. In this video, I discuss this RC Airplane Stand, the basic functions it can perform and place various planes on it.

CrewZinn RC Plane Stand & CG Balancer Review (10 min 32 sec)

These are the RC Plane Balance Stand's pros and cons:

Pros:
- This is a stunning RC Accessory that looks and works great
- It is lightweight with a small footprint
- The CG Balancer is easy to use
- The stand easily holds my Freewing EDF Jet
- It comes with a magnetic strip to hold hardware safely while you work

Cons:
- Just that the middle dowel had some chips on the bottom of it. As I mentioned in the video, I don't think it is a big deal for function or form considering those chips are on the bottom of the stand.

Click here for more information about the CrewZinn Flight Deck RC Airplane Work Stand and CG Tester: https://goo.gl/9eLHVK
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply