Jan 20, 2019, 08:46 AM
------
Quote:
Originally Posted by YXmotor
Yes, you can say that again! we are one feet away from the manufacturer
Thank you!
So what's the excuse for not being able to document what you sell?
Quote:
I pushed my engineer for the manual many times, he always replied working on it but never come out, I pushed him today again.

Thank you!

Jon
Maybe you need a better organized engineer
Last edited by coriolan; Jan 20, 2019 at 08:53 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2019, 01:57 PM
Valid question .
Hopefully it all turns out OK ...not like there's an after buying choice .
That said,
My Copy purchased thru Banggood (against far better judgement /experience, although I did pay extra for Insurance and expedited shippings
Is only a couple of days away from Refund due to non arrival ....
Banggood likes to ship thru LAOS as it's slightly cheaper. .. Unbelievable Greed in action.
Avoid ! buying there if at all possible
Sep 03, 2019, 04:13 PM

Any Luck?

Has anyone had any luck with this?
Looking at the software it does to have a lot of potential and having a "model type" drop down implies it can do plenty but without plugging in a board (as I don't have one) I can't see what it can do.
Anyone tried it?
Thanks
Mark

Quick Reply