FuriousFPV Smart Cable

The FuriousFPV Smart Cable is a neat little gadget for powering your FPV gear. You can plug in any 3S to 6S lipo battery and get a regulated 8V output. It's perfect for duration flights when normal goggle batteries wouldn't cut it or you have an all day practice session planned.

Splash

New Idea for Powering Your Goggles or Ground Station

The FuriousFPV Smart Cable is a neat little gadget for powering your FPV gear. You can plug in any 3S to 6S lipo battery and get a regulated 8V output. It's perfect for duration flights when normal goggle batteries wouldn't cut it or you have an all day practice session planned. The Smart Cable has an OLED display on it that helps you monitor data like time, voltage, current, capacity, temp and more.

There is an easy off button that also cuts power to the fan so you won't forget to remove the balance tap and run your battery down. I get by just fine with a regular goggle battery, but I can see how the Smart Cable would be handy for duration sessions, not to mention the cool factor of having a new gadget to show off. Here's more details on the Smart Cable.

Features:

• Wide 3S 11.1V - 6S 22.2V Input Range
  • Ultra Convenient dual “Smart” On/Off Buttons
  • Designed for Rapid Battery Swaps
  • Short Circuit Protection Technology
  • Configurable Low Voltage / Over Voltage Warning Buzzer
  • Ultra Clear OLED Display
  • Multi Data Display with Call Sign, Voltage, Time, Warning, Current, Capacity & Temperature
  • Designed to Work with Multiple Goggle Platforms
  • XT60 Input Power Ready
  • Pronged barrel connector for DC output for better connection
  • Balance Wire Protection Clip
  • Ultra Long 125cm Wire Length

Check out the FuriousFPV Smart Cable Here

Nov 20, 2018, 01:22 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
I have one.... works fantastic.
Nov 20, 2018, 06:56 PM
Say what you want about these products, but these Furious guys are pretty smart at developing simple things that people need, or didn't know they needed until they saw them!
Nov 20, 2018, 07:43 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Yep agreed... good stuff.
Nov 20, 2018, 11:26 PM
I have the box style for my crossfire and the cable for my goggles. I have to say they are the best thing ever. I love I can use any battery and it tells me the percentage of the battery. Sometimes I just use it as a battery tester.
Nov 21, 2018, 09:58 AM
Was going to get one...but ended up making my own out of braided usb cable and some jst connections, doesnt have the OLED dongle but was $2 and braiding looks nice. Wanted to see if i really use it much before id buy another widget as theres always another widget in this hobby.....
Nov 26, 2018, 12:31 PM
This thing is awesome. I love not having a brick on my temple, giving me a headache. I just keep the battery in my pocket and this just makes things so much more comfortable. I also love being able to use just about any battery I have. Its really genius.
Latest blog entry: My fixed wings
Nov 28, 2018, 10:07 AM
I found the small on/off switch doesn't work the main switch can't get into the programing ?

tony
Nov 30, 2018, 02:32 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-spin
I found the small on/off switch doesn't work the main switch can't get into the programing ?

tony
Tony, you saying the small switch does not allow programming like the main switch?

I had not tried that.

Quick Reply