This thread is privately moderated by bentkarnes, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 17, 2018, 04:11 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Bebop 2 “Defective barometer sensor alert”

Ok first of all......I’m new to Drones.......I know I know.....damn rookies. Day 3 I smacked a tree dead center even though I had changed direction and reversed but it didn’t respond. Maybe it was me. Anyway she won’t fly anymore and displays a message of “ Defective barometer sensor alert” in the app. I can turn it on and off but will not take off or even connect wirelessly anymore. I’m new and clearly cheap but I was really enjoying this. Help me get her back in the air please!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply