Nov 16, 2018, 02:44 PM
Thread OP
Question

Good receiver for my transmitter

Just a fast question and I will be gone, I'm planning to buy "Jumper T8SG V2 Plus Advanced Multi-protocol Transmitter" - transmitter, I just need good receiver with 6 to 8 channels. I have flown with normal size electric rc planes for many years, but I haven't never "studied" the components of the plane and have started doing that just on this month, What receiver would you recommend?

I red, that this transmitter could connect most of the mainstream receivers, but I'm not sure, which to pick.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2018, 04:08 PM
something from frsky.
Nov 16, 2018, 04:23 PM
Thread OP
Okay, I found a receiver, which frequency and the brand is matching to the transmitter, 2.4ghz and Frsky, is there any other things that have to match? On description of the transmitter they say it is supporting Frsky receivers, so do it mean any receiver with same frequency?

Sorry, I am newbie and have to be sure.
Nov 16, 2018, 05:07 PM
you probably want to focus on the x series rxs:

https://www.frsky-rc.com/product-cat...vers/x-series/

the r9 stuff is 900 mhz so that won't work. frsky makes some futaba fasst compatible rxs (the tf series) which won't work either. d and v series are older but will work.

Quick Reply