This thread is privately moderated by Larron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 15, 2018, 11:40 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

To help a friend

My friend Johny rcs were stole. He is a good guy he is very helpful he runs hobby for veterans on Facebook he builds rc cars for veterans to help them with therapy he does this with his own money and donated parts I believe on 10/6/18 someone broke in and stole pretty much everything he had. He is now laid off. I'm going to set up a PayPal donation the goal is to get him the traxxas trx4 bronco this man deserves it if I could I would buy it for him. Would anyone be will to help out with this? If so please send me a message feel free to check out the Facebook page and if you have parts that you would like to donate you can contact him through the Facebook page
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply