West Michigan Soaring Society (Sparta, Michigan, United States)

Nov 12, 2018, 10:52 PM
Thread OP
Cool

Welcome!

I'm a member of the West Michigan Soaring Society. I just found this "Places" place of ours, so I thought I'd post something.

First thing, we're not Sparta based anymore. We lost that field years ago. We have two fields that we have exclusive rights to fly at now. One is AAA Turf in Hudsonville, and the other is Ludema and Boyink Sod Farm in Clarksville. Most of the activity is in Hudsonville as it's nearer the majority of our members. If you're interested in flying with us be sure to check out our website at http://rcsoaring.org. If you give us your contact info we can make sure you get info on when we're planning on flying.

Jim
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply