This thread is privately moderated by corsair167, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 12, 2018, 11:02 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

I Have Parkinson's Disease

about 4 yrs ago I was told about my Parkinsons. Tremors in Rt Hand first. and stooped posture, slow walking, reduced handwriting, and balance issues.

was told about Rock Steady Boxing for Parkinson's patients 2 months into the program I have lost 10# and 2 1/2 inches. A GREAT PROGRAM for coordination, flexibility and balance.............. and it;s about what YOU can do NOT what you cannot do. I can testify what it has done for me and recommend it for you.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2019, 05:42 PM

Flex Cessna Ailerons

Send private msg
Sep 12, 2019, 08:00 AM
Thread OP

Parkinson's update

I will be 78 next month and no longer am an rc pilot. My wife does the driving.
I have been a AMA member since 1976 but no longer

Quick Reply