This thread is privately moderated by jbiver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2018, 10:22 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Hanger 9 Hellcat

Hanger 9 60 size Hellcat
I purchased this plane from a gentelmen that was liqudateing is fathers estate. The plane had been in storage and in need of some work to be RTF. I went thru the plane and checked things out throughly to make flight ready. I had to replace the fuel system completely including tank, lines,throttle linkage and O rings on neeedel valve. I also had to replace the retract servo as the one in the plane was shot. I have flown the plane and runs and flys as it should. The plane is not perfect and shows signs of use and hanger rash. It is solid and ready for flight with the addition of a receiver. I didn’t spend a lot of time dialing in the mech retracts, they do function but could be imporved with some fine tuning. I would also change the glow plug before flying again.
The plane includes
5 - Futaba 3151 servos and 1 Spektrum retract servo
Glacier 2100MA Life batt
ASP 91 fourstroke engine.
Local pickup only as plane is assembled and would be difficult to ship
Last edited by jbiver; Nov 19, 2018 at 06:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2018, 12:35 AM
Trader Rating: 18

Hellca

If you decide that shipping would be an option, I would be interested. CA 94541
Len
Nov 12, 2018, 08:26 PM
Thread OP
Hi Len,
I donít think you would still want the plane with how much the shipping would be. This one would be a large box and for some reason shipping to Ca seems to be inflated. If you really want to consider it, I can measure and weigh it up so you can get a quote.
Thx
Jason
Nov 13, 2018, 12:23 AM
Trader Rating: 18

Hellcat

Hi Jason
Had a plane a couple years ago shipped by Greyhound which turned out to be the least expensive method. Would also add some for your time to pack and ship.
Len
Nov 13, 2018, 06:21 AM
Thread OP
Len,
I look into it and get back to you.
Jason

Quick Reply