This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 09, 2018, 11:30 AM
Trader Rating: 360
$2.50 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-Pink thin CA from the makers of ZAP-Pacer Tech

NIB-Thin Pink label thin CA from he makers of Zap-Pacer!
Thin CA Super Glue from the makers of pink label Zap-Pacer! (My “Feed Back” scores from RC Groups: 344 - 98.6% Positive of 349; 5 that left negative scores!)
I have a much more affordable 1 oz bottle of CA Super Glue from Pacer, the maker of Zap for $2.50 instead of the normal shelf price of $6.00.
S&H is $2.80 for up to 5 bottles.)(It is not to be used on Foam!)
The CA is in a red squeeze bottle with finger grips to keep the long nozzle in control in the right place for the glue to go and has a very tight fitting black screw on cap to keep it from setting up in the bottle. Remember to keep the unopened bottles in the crisper/vegetable door of your frig.

Here are the specs:
Bonds in 1 to 5 second
• SUPERIOR PENETRATING FORMULA
• SUPER THIN - WATER LIKE CONSISTENCY (Same as Pink label ZAP)
• BONDS AND CURES IN 1 TO 5 SECONDS
• WORKS ON MOST MATERIALS:
• Balsa Wood or plywood
• Cloth
• Fiberglass
• Metal
• Most PVC Plastics
• Rubber

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Groups and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don’t have to chase it back on forth.

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply