This thread is privately moderated by Aeronut41, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
Trader Rating: 59
Old RC Guy Having Fun!
Thread OP
$20.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Vintage Japanese Pulse Proportional Actuator

For Sale, Vintage Japanese Pulse Proportional Actuator. Similar to the Adams actuator. Perfect working order. Price $20.00 paypal and $5.00 shipping CONUS Thanks for looking, Aero
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2018, 12:53 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Wow brings back memories! looks like what I used on my first plane - a littlest stick with a Mattel single channel pulse setup 8^)

There was somebody not long ago looking for parts like this, might be worth a search

GLWS
Nov 09, 2018, 02:34 PM
Old RC Guy Having Fun!
Thread OP
I flew a littlest stick with an Ace pulse set and Peewee 020! It was a bomb to fly
Nov 09, 2018, 03:42 PM
Trader Rating: 141
I dug out my Ace pulse rudder only stuff a while back. I knew where the TX was, but had lost track of the RX and actuator.

When I opened the back of the TX to see how it had held up over the years of storage, I was excited to see the RX and actuator, wrapped up in foam, stuck in where the battery used to be!

It all still works - had to replace the stick bail on the control stick, they got old, brittle, and broke with age. 3D printing is great, someone was able to make me a new part.

Is the coil voltage in this Japanese actuator compatible with the Ace RX outputs?
Nov 09, 2018, 06:16 PM
Old RC Guy Having Fun!
Thread OP
Fitz, Should work properly with Ace but just sold pending payment! Good luck with your newly found unit! Best Aero

Quick Reply