This thread is privately moderated by Mako Smith, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2018, 10:30 PM
Trader Rating: 68
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Flyfly f-86

Just aquired this kit from a fellow flier. I have not opened the box so everything is as the manufacture shipped it. Although on the front cover it says no motor is included on the side it says a motor is included. I have taken a picture of the labels for your view. Also included is the upgraded canopy with the interior, along with the upgraded nose cone and two pilot figures. Please review the pictures. I prefer local pick up, but will ship at buyers expense. Please note this is a rather large box and shipping may be expensive. I believe arourd $100.00 to the East coast. This is a new kit and to my knowledge nothing has been tampered with. I will only open to those who are definitely considering the purchase. I will take PP and cash only. Sale is only in the CONUS. Any questions please ask, however, i am not always around my computer, so be patient please.

Sincerely,
Mako Smith
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply