Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by RC2211, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2018, 09:47 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Quad fun for everyone!
$120.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

5 inch Racing FPV quad - ready to fly/parts - GG tilt frame - Xiaomi cam-MUST GO

I'm clearing out a racing/fpv quadcopter that hasn't been flown in a while. I don't have any batteries left to test it, but the quad bound right away and flew great last time it was powered up. I'm primarily selling this for parts, but it can bind and fly if you choose so. Hoping to sell quick, need it gone! The retail and used value of the parts on this quad are much greater than what it's listing it for.

Motors: very good condition and only a few minor crashes. Both the frame and Xiaomi Yi have some cosmetic scratches or marks but nothing that damages their structural integrity or function.

you get everything seen in the pictures and listed below, message me with questions. No guarantees on fully functioning components but all should be ok.

Green Gorilla 6K carbon Fiber tilted frame
RCX H2205 2350Kv motors
Rotorgeeks RG20 ESCs
Power distribution board with XT60 battery connector
Lumenier Lux Flight controller flashed with Cleanflight
FPV camera
32 channel 5.8ghz 600mW video Transmitter
Fatshark FPV antenna (with electrical tape on stem to cover scratches)
Xiaomi Yi 1080p Action camera (no SD card)
FrSky dual antenna receiver
ESC flashing PCB
Battery Strap
5x4.5 Bullnose HQProps

$120 for the fully assembled quad, plus shipping (will be confirmed with zip code)

Message me if interested,

Thanks!

RC2211
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply