This thread is privately moderated by Bob Heacock, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2018, 05:04 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$350.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Caldercraft HMS Resolve kit at SFMYC Swap Meet

I'm offering this Caldercraft HMS Resolve kit for sale at the San Francisco Model Yacht Club annual Swap Meet on Saturday, November 17th. The kit has a fully detailed GRP hull and funnel set, extensive CNC cut parts including superstructure, decks and cabins, over 750 cast white metal fittings, over 300 brass etched fittings, printed deck and bridge detail, vac formed lifeboats, 3 sheets of full size plans, and an instruction book. The hull is 45 inches long. All metal parts are in original bags.. This kit normally retails for $909.00, but I'm asking $350.00. I can maybe negotiate on reasonable offers. If bought by Sunday, November 11th, I can ship, or it can be picked up at the Swap Meet. The kit and box weigh 18 pounds. Buyer pays shipping. I will enclose the kit box in extra cardboard for shipping. The last 2 pictures are of a completed HMS Resolve kit. It really makes a magnificent model

The SFMYC clubhouse is located just west of Spreckels Lake in Golden Gate Park. The lake can be accessed by turning left into the park from 36th Avenue and Fulton St., or by JFK Drive. Vendor setup starts at 7:30 AM and doors open to the public at 9:00 AM. Five clubs have been invited, so there should be lots of great stuff.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Bob Heacock; Nov 08, 2018 at 05:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 08, 2018, 07:06 PM
Trader Rating: 12
PM sent
Nov 09, 2018, 07:46 AM
Trader Rating: 74
Mt. Dora, Florida
I hope you get this kit Hole, Cauldercraft makes some of the best kits on the planet.
Nov 09, 2018, 10:48 AM
Trader Rating: 0

Caldercraft HMS Resolve kit for sale at SFMYC Swap Meet

The Black Hole,
I will take this to UPS and the USPS today to find out shipping charges and get back to you.
Bob
Nov 09, 2018, 06:03 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Thank you

Quick Reply