Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by jacktrotter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2018, 01:37 AM
Trader Rating: 78
SagittaXC
$5.50 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

After Market H. H. Rudder Hinge Pins

After market H.H. Rudder Hinge Pins made from .045 stainless steel. Never rust made of orthodontics stainless steel. Please note these are not original pins but copied from an original pin. 2 pins shipped to you for $5.50 USA. Pm me if interested...Jack T.
Last edited by jacktrotter; Nov 08, 2018 at 01:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 08, 2018, 01:44 AM
Trader Rating: 80
Geppetto
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrotter
After market Hobie Hawk Rudder Hinge Pins made from .045 stainless steel. Never rust made of orthodontics stainless steel. Please note these are not original pins but copied from an original pin. 2 pins shipped to you for $5.50. Pm me if interested...Jack T.
Jack,

I'll take a couple of those! Send me your PayPal address. And, do you have or know of available canopies? I could use three of those. There was someone some time back that was selling them but I have lost that contact. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Geppetto
Nov 08, 2018, 02:05 AM
SagittaXC
I have a few sets of rudder pins available. Sorry no canopies.....Jack
Last edited by jacktrotter; Nov 08, 2018 at 02:16 AM.
Nov 08, 2018, 10:27 AM
Trader Rating: 250
Quote:
After market H.H. Rudder Hinge Pins made from .045 stainless steel. Never rust made of orthodontics stainless steel. Please note these are not original pins but copied from an original pin. 2 pins shipped to you for $5.50 USA. Pm me if interested...Jack T.
Nice Jack! Did you fabricate these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stGeppetto
Jack,

I'll take a couple of those! Send me your PayPal address. And, do you have or know of available canopies? I could use three of those. There was someone some time back that was selling them but I have lost that contact. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Geppetto
There is someone marketing canopies, possibly with different tints if I remember correctly.

A quick search thru RCG should help
Nov 08, 2018, 12:57 PM
SagittaXC
Hi Chip, Good to hear from you!!! Yes they are fabricated by me, I sent away for the .045 wire. I thought they were going to send me one single wire but they sent me a tube of them. What are you flying these days??? Jack
Nov 08, 2018, 01:42 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Old gasbag glider guy...
Well done, Jack!

Those look great!

Stan
Nov 08, 2018, 05:01 PM
Trader Rating: 250
Quote:
Hi Chip, Good to hear from you!!! Yes they are fabricated by me, I sent away for the .045 wire. I thought they were going to send me one single wire but they sent me a tube of them. What are you flying these days??? Jack
Good job Jack,

Always nice to see someone stepping up to feed the RCG masses.

Nothing lately, but that will change with a nice Fall Wind
Nov 08, 2018, 08:11 PM
Trader Rating: 214
Old newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stGeppetto
And, do you have or know of available canopies? I could use three of those.
I have a limited number of new production canopies available. See:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=2961

PM sent
Nov 10, 2018, 07:21 PM
Trader Rating: 80
Geppetto
Jack,
I just received the Rudder Pins this afternoon. They are "beautiful things!"
Thank you,
Geppetto
Nov 10, 2018, 07:45 PM