Nov 06, 2018, 01:39 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom buy 999$

DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom buy for 999$
(Email only Price)
Coupon: GB-THZOOM2

https://twitter.com/Gadgets_Kitai/st...83842897244165

Last edited by vladdimir; Nov 08, 2018 at 05:53 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2018, 03:24 AM
Thread OP
Coupon: GB-THZOOM2
Nov 07, 2018, 07:18 PM
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How is this even possible that they can offer this for $250 below retail?
Nov 08, 2018, 02:03 AM
Thread OP
Even for the new year prices will be higher.
Hurry up who wanted to buy this drone, this price is only until 11.11
Nov 13, 2018, 07:00 PM
$1200 for the Pro on GB
Nov 14, 2018, 02:29 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC
How is this even possible that they can offer this for $250 below retail?

Maybe a clone, or re-furbished returned DOA item?
Nov 17, 2018, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I pickedup one from eBay seller for similar price and it was legit brand new, but grey import. Zoom isnt selling as well as the Pro which is unfortunate as its quite fun to fly and can produce some good results. Smaller sensor but uses the same image signal processor as the pro. People think the Pro will produce the same results as the P4P 1" sensor which isnt true as shown by Cliff Totten and Tom from Toms Tech Time

DJI Mavic 2 Pro vs DJI Phantom 4 Pro | Sharpness, Color Accuracy, Line Skipping, Sensor (17 min 37 sec)
Nov 17, 2018, 06:40 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Do not mislead people about clone or re-furbished
All re-furbished models are marked with a special mark on the package and in the serial, and about the clone, it's just your fantasies.
These are new quadcopters, and the price of this GB gives every year for sale.
Nov 17, 2018, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladdimir
Do not mislead people about clone or re-furbished
All re-furbished models are marked with a special mark on the package and in the serial, and about the clone, it's just your fantasies.
These are new quadcopters, and the price of this GB gives every year for sale.
Before you jump on the defense/attack, It was a question, you must have noticed the ? mark at the end of my sentence. And if not, please re-read.

And just for your information, there have been enough examples in the past where people have been sent a product coming from GB with clear signs of use, and repair, without any indication to the customer that the sent item was marked as re-furbished. Also, GB has several cloned products on their website, which are clearly copied from for instance movie characters, like Dragonball -Z, Marvel, etc, but with a different name, to make it appear like there is no copyright infringement. Or building sets that are direct copies of Lego designs. So they do sell cloned stuff, period!

And unless you have been in their warehouse, and have visually inspected each box that this specific deal is about, so you can personally verify and guarantuee that all items are 100% geniune and in new condition, I would say your guess is as good as mine. And there is absolutely no reason to act so fiercely on a possible explanation, which is formulated as a question, instead of a statement, and make it appear like I am presenting it as a fact, which I clearly wasn't.
Nov 18, 2018, 07:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Before you jump on the defense/attack, It was a question, you must have noticed the ? mark at the end of my sentence. And if not, please re-read.
In China, various fake are sold, this is a fact, but you show me at least one person to whom Gearbest sent a fake, instead of the original DJI products?
Regarding faulty models, yes everyone can have problems with this, not only Gearbest. But this does not mean that the Gearbest collected all the faulty goods and sells them under the guise of a promotional sale.

P.S.: I in no way wanted to offend anyone with my post.

When there are promotion sales, you need not to argue, but to buy at tasty prices.
Nov 18, 2018, 07:39 AM
Quote:
In China, various fake are sold, this is a fact, but you show me at least one person to whom Gearbest sent a fake, instead of the original DJI products?
Regarding faulty models, yes everyone can have problems with this, not only Gearbest. But this does not mean that the Gearbest collected all the faulty goods and sells them under the guise of a promotional sale.

P.S.: I in no way wanted to offend anyone with my post.

When there are promotion sales, you need not to argue, but to buy at tasty prices.

I never claimed that these quad are fake DJI, so I don't have to prove anything. There is just a simple advice, that's being passed on for many generations, and will continue for many more.

"When something looks too good to be true, it usually is..."

Please not that it doesn't say "it always is...", but the word "usually" is used. And this advice isn't aimed at Gearbest specifically, I am not their enemy, so don't make me appear to be one. But simply follow your advice to take any promotion sale without being at least a bit cautious, will get people into trouble, whether now, or somewhere in the future. But that doesn't matter to you, it seems, you will probably be gaining affiliate income from this deal anyways, and that won't depend on whether the customers are actually getting what they hope, but just depends on how many click your links, right?

At least I can't see any other explanation why you keep jumping up on the defense so actively, unless I'm talking to a third account for the same person who has been only interested in promoting sales, instead of talking about RC. But again, I'm not stating this as a fact, just some gut feeling I'm getting from the way you replied so far. So don't take it personal.

And here's an example on how someone can reply to my question with good info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcnewb1e
I pickedup one from eBay seller for similar price and it was legit brand new, but grey import. Zoom isnt selling as well as the Pro which is unfortunate as its quite fun to fly and can produce some good results. Smaller sensor but uses the same image signal processor as the pro. People think the Pro will produce the same results as the P4P 1" sensor which isnt true as shown by Cliff Totten and Tom from Toms Tech Time
Sounds like a likely explanation. Such batches could be offered on the market for low prices, and then enable a re-seller like GB to provide a good deal, while still making a profit, and not selling tainted goods, but 100% quality ones. Thanks for your suggestion, and showing how we should be dealing with each other on RCG.
Nov 19, 2018, 07:31 AM
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote:
Sounds like a likely explanation. Such batches could be offered on the market for low prices, and then enable a re-seller like GB to provide a good deal, while still making a profit, and not selling tainted goods, but 100% quality ones. Thanks for your suggestion, and showing how we should be dealing with each other on RCG.
And if that is the case then I will tell you that there is no way that DJI will honor a warranty claim for those of us in the United States or anywhere else that does not have strong consumer protection laws for warranties.

I've always made a point in any of the DJI deals that I post from GB to mention this because DJI has made their policy very clear: "DJI only offers warranty to authorized dealers. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services. Before making your purchase, please search the seller’s name here to ensure that they are an authorized DJI dealer." GearBest is neither an "Official Online Store" nor "Online Retailers" if you check that site.

This means that your only option for warranty coverage from DJI, if you have a problem, is to purchase the DJI care immediately... and, again, I'm not sure of the rules surrounding the Mavic 2. I can only speak for myself with respect to the DJI Mavic that I bought from GearBest -- but that was almost 2 years ago now back in 2016. DJI had no problem allowing me to buy the care package in the United States. I think it's still the same policy but it is something every buyer should be aware of and any responsible affiliate should be disclosing imho.
Nov 19, 2018, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC
...it is something every buyer should be aware of and any responsible affiliate should be disclosing imho.

Good info, John. Sadly some affiliates only feel responsible for gaining as much income as possible, and don't hesitate to register double accounts on a forum like this, and/or at a webshop, to maximize their chances on personal profit. There is proof this is already happening, and it might be the tip of the iceberg.
Nov 20, 2018, 09:36 AM
Thread OP
I did not create several accounts, I just gave everyone who is interested in, a good price for this product. And whether or not to buy is everyone’s business. I have been buying in this store for more than a year now and I recommend it to many. If there is any problem, the support service always helped me.
Nov 21, 2018, 12:39 AM
Quote:
I did not create several accounts, I just gave everyone who is interested in, a good price for this product. And whether or not to buy is everyone’s business. I have been buying in this store for more than a year now and I recommend it to many. If there is any problem, the support service always helped me.

Ok, but someone else did register multiple accounts, and your style of reply reminded me a lot of how this person replied to the RCG members who exposed his double-crossing, immoral behavior, when he was trying to gain extra income by posting with multiple accounts. So you might understand I started wondering if we had just discovered a third account for this same person, who clearly has no conscience, and is willing to do anything to gain some cash, even joining affiliate programs for different sellers who sell the same items, and even pretending to be different persons towards one seller, by having multiple affiliate accounts with a single seller. Disgusting, makes me sick even to type about it.

But if you are sure you are not that lowly acting person, and you can guarantuee us on everything that is important to you, family, etc, that you are indeed not that person, then feel free to ignore my suspicions, and walk away with clear conscience. And be very glad you are not that person, because sooner or later, he will get his payment for his bad behavior, one way or the other, as I doubt his cheating will remain tolerated by the shops who pay his bills... He might even be forced to pay back all his affiliate income, because it was gained under false names and illegal activities.

Quick Reply