This thread is privately moderated by whoizthisguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2018, 09:28 AM
Trader Rating: 22
$250.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

2 Traxxas Jatos RTR - Roller

For sale is 2 Traxxas Jatos. I bought these used awhile back but never really used them much at all. I just fired up the one for testing and it runs really good. The blue/black one is RTR with everything except for the battery pack required to run the electronics. This has a 2.5 engine in it with a 3.3 head I believe. The only issue with this one is after running it for about 3 minutes, the steering servo twitched a little. I'm not sure why its doing it, don't have time to trouble shoot it. Guessing the servo is just getting warm possibly. This has the original Traxxas radio system, the TX works great but has some tape residue and the battery door latch is a bit loose. Its not broke, the tab is just a little loose. This doesn't affect any performance, just trying to point out any defects to not disappoint upon arrival. This is clean, not a lot of scrape marks on the bottom. This also has some upgraded aluminum parts-Arms, front bumper.

The other one is a roller in good shape, the servo in it works. The previous owner added some leds to the bottom of it as seen.
Also including a few parts in the photos and the 2 motors I received with it originally. I was told they work good but have never tested them so I do not know their status.

Asking $250 shipped with tracking ConUS
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply