This thread is privately moderated by whoizthisguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2018, 09:01 AM
Trader Rating: 22
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

3 Ofna 1/8 Scale Buggies - Violator - LX Comp - Ultra LX

For sale: 3 Ofna 1/8 buggies with a few parts
-One works great - The purple one. - Ofna "Violator"
-One runs but needs tuning - The blue one. - Ofna "LX Comp" I believe
-Chassis / Roller for parts - No Body - Ofna "Ultra LX Pro" I believe

Haven't used these in a while but just tested them out. The Violater is RTR and does run good, put new batteries and a new glow plug in it and it started right up. I ran about 1/2 tank of fuel through it around the yard. This comes with the duratrax electric shaft quick starter. The starter uses 2 6s nicd/nimh batts and has Tamyia connectors. I have 2 older batteries with deans and Tamiya adapters I can include if you want. They aren't great batteries but they worked and started this up the other day. This has an Ofna RX in it thats paired with the Ofna TX shown, original AM radio system.

The Blue LX Comp is a pull start. Tested it with the radio system from the Violator, it started up without any issues as well, but will need need some adjustment / tuning as it was running a little lean. Not sure but seems as if there might be an air leak in fuel line or tank seal. Idle was a little inconsistent. This has an original Ofna AM radio system as well but the antenna was cut somehow so I didn't test it.

The Ultra LX has not been tested. Its basically a half rolling chassis for parts. Motor and one servo are in it, but nothing tested.

Asking $300 plus shipping.
Last edited by whoizthisguy; Nov 13, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply