Jan 13, 2019, 01:46 PM
bayagliders.com
This will be my third time attending event and looking forward to the potluck. I will bring a chili beans so watch who you tent with. Perhaps I will have some mibo planes built to demo as well.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2019, 08:12 PM
Better put me down for 1 XL, and I think the guys will probably want a couple.
Jan 15, 2019, 02:43 PM
I'll take an XL too.
Ron
Jan 15, 2019, 09:44 PM
That thing almost hit me
Throwing together a little something this week...I wonder if I can land it in the sandbox....??
Jan 16, 2019, 11:07 PM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Thread OP
Cool guys, thanks. With the 3 or so I have from Facebook that makes about ten. Let's keep it going.

Jeremy
Jan 21, 2019, 12:56 AM
Where’s the hot glue?
I think I posted on Facebook, but put me down for 1 medium please

- Jacob
Jan 21, 2019, 11:05 PM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Thread OP
You did Jacob, I got ya!
Jan 22, 2019, 02:21 PM
Ok - here is my shirt count, please:
2 XLarge
1 Large

Thanks!
Jan 22, 2019, 03:49 PM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Thread OP
Cool!
Jan 22, 2019, 04:15 PM
If you guys don't mind a couple of new pilots, then my son Alex and I would like to join in ! Have been lurking here for a while checking things out first. Both of us have only been flying for a couple of years, but promise to get out to Coyote Hills a couple of times before the Camp n Fly . Also, will try to get (buy/make) a couple of slope gliders between now and then since our quiver is mostly planes and older balsa gliders.

Diceman89, can you put me down for one 2XL and one M t-shirts?

Mark
Last edited by gp49; Jan 22, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Jan 22, 2019, 10:56 PM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Thread OP
Mark,

We would love to have you out there no matter what slope plane you have! Welcome!
2XL's and a M, you got it.

Jeremy
Jan 22, 2019, 11:04 PM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Thread OP
Ok, we have a count of 13 shirts wanted for the slope event so far. Please post up if you would like one at the event. I will not have any extras (most likely). I am only going to order shirts for the people that request them.
so far we have ;
Jacob for a meduim
Ben (bnsf) for a XXL
Tahoe Joe for 2XL"s (if they are screened)
Ron aka laser100 for a XL
Roy Branda for 2 (what size please?)
Wayne for 2XL and a L
and Mark aka GP49 for 2XL's and a Meduim

Jeremy
Jan 23, 2019, 12:17 PM
Would love it if we can do sil screening on these.

Maybe I can sneak them in with a company order if we do not have enough for a minimum order?? I have a shirt guy I used years ago in So Cal that I want to go back to as those were the best shirts and silk screening I have ever purchased. I have shirts from that order that are 7 years old, and been worn a ton, and the things still look better than the shirt I bought a year ago. Hopefully the guy is still in business.

Welcome Mark! We look forward to flying with you and your son. That is awesome!

-Wayne
Jan 23, 2019, 02:48 PM
IT'S NOSE HEAVY!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp49
Also, will try to get (buy/make) a couple of slope gliders between now and then since our quiver is mostly planes and older balsa gliders.
Mark
If you're interested in an EPP 60", i'll sell an LEG One Design Racer kit for $100 LPU.
PM if interested.
Jan 24, 2019, 08:36 AM
Ultrabatics enthusiast
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotozuk
Would love it if we can do sil screening on these.

Maybe I can sneak them in with a company order if we do not have enough for a minimum order?? I have a shirt guy I used years ago in So Cal that I want to go back to as those were the best shirts and silk screening I have ever purchased. I have shirts from that order that are 7 years old, and been worn a ton, and the things still look better than the shirt I bought a year ago. Hopefully the guy is still in business.

Welcome Mark! We look forward to flying with you and your son. That is awesome!

-Wayne
Ya, that is what I am wanting to do. I used a silk screening company already and they turned out well. Let me know the pricing of the company you know and we will compare. I think I gotta get to 20 or 25 before the discount. But there is a onetime setup fee if I remember correctly

Jeremy

Quick Reply