This thread is privately moderated by Mike_Then, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 04, 2018, 05:37 PM
Trader Rating: 136
I hate waiting for parts
$450.00 USD
Split shipping costs
Sold

Traxxas X-Maxx w/ 8s Power-Up kit

***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***

For sale is my Traxxas X-Maxx. I bought it 2nd-hand from a fellow RC Groups member. I have replaced the chassis pan (was suspect and felt better replacing it), the rear tires/wheels (the rims were cracked), and the body (it was beat up pretty good). The only parts I had to replace from my time of ownership was some right-front suspension pieces due to a collision. The previous owner had installed the Traxxas "Power-Up Kit" so this X-Maxx IS 8s capable. It's got plenty of scrapes and scratches, which is to be expected, but is mechanically sounds and runs perfectly fine. I reinforced the new body with bidirectional tape for strength; please see pics.

You'll also get a bag of spare parts, which include the gears, driveshafts, etc., from when it was a 6s truck. The Power-Up Kit came with beefier gears and driveshafts to handle the extra power. There's even a spare tire/wheel and a NIP skid plate.

Here's the read carefully section:

I took the X-Maxx to the beach one summer to do some beach bashing. Despite my best efforts to hose it off after each run, as well as hitting the screw heads with WD-40, many of the screws have some rust on them. So far it hasn't affected the running of the truck at all; it's completely and totally mechanically sound. I wanted to mention it in the spirit of full disclosure. If you buy this truck, that means you have read and acknowledged the above.

Your price is $450. I'll split the shipping costs with you, and ship it to anywhere in the US via USPS Priority Mail. PayPal only, please. Sorry, no international shipping and not interested in trades. Please PM me with your Zip for a shipping quote. Check my Trader Rating and buy with confidence. Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 05, 2018, 09:55 AM
I hate waiting for parts
All PMs answered, will provide shipping quotes tonight.
Nov 06, 2018, 10:52 AM
I hate waiting for parts
Sale pending.
Nov 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Sold, thanks!

Quick Reply