This thread is privately moderated by PunkDolphin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 03, 2018, 02:49 PM
Trader Rating: 5
$225.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Losi mini 8ight w/ lipos, pro line wheels and extras/upgrades

Selling my buggy. Bought it in the spring and did extensive modifications. Thought I was going to get into racing it but than freestyle drones sort of took over and my son already has a little rally car and this is way to much for him to handle. Asking $225obo shipped. Pretty sure I have some spare tools and things I can toss in as well if you need them. Any questions please ask.

Aluminum truggy chassis

carbon shock towers

aluminum hubs and carriers

aluminum caster blocks

sway bars

steering linkage from desert buggy

hammerbuggy stretched body and wing

rpm bumper

rpm link ends

rpm arms plus extra arms and pins

truggy motor from lc racing

hobbywing esc

spare unused unopened differential

spare differential housings

comes with proline 1/10 wheels and tires with an extra wide set for the rear only used once or twice on grass

stock losi wheels and tires

on road wheels and tires

comes with extra hardware, shock oil, etc

2x 2s lipos
Last edited by PunkDolphin; Today at 04:52 AM. Reason: updated price
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply