Nov 23, 2018, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwink
my current sensor seems way of the scale, and I can't get a mah reading I can use. Some others have this problem, or how to fix it. I am flying with the stock 1s 450mah
Mine too, it is weird with it counting sitting still lol
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2018, 08:06 PM
Getting to like this hawk...flying with semi mockingbird settings.
DH - Tinyhawk - Fun Race (1 min 40 sec)
Nov 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
United States, NC, Cary
I ordered mine directly from emax-usa on Nov 3rd. At the time I was told that it would ship on Nov 9th. I have not seen it or received any email saying that it has shipped.

I have sent email twice to emax-usa asking for status but they do not answer my email.

Anyone here order one from emax-usa and received it yet? What date did you order it?
Nov 23, 2018, 08:27 PM
RCG Admin
Sorry man, that’s no fun. I ordered mine from RDQ recently to try and get in on the 2nd batch. Hopefully there’s enough coming for all channels to get filled soon.
Nov 23, 2018, 08:50 PM
Quote:
my current sensor seems way of the scale, and I can't get a mah reading I can use. Some others have this problem, or how to fix it. I am flying with the stock 1s 450mah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothcruizer3
Mine too, it is weird with it counting sitting still lol
If it's plugged in it will draw power, that's normal. If the OSD reading is not in the same ballpark as your charger reading your current sensor might need calibration.
Nov 23, 2018, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver4
I ordered mine directly from emax-usa on Nov 3rd. At the time I was told that it would ship on Nov 9th. I have not seen it or received any email saying that it has shipped.

I have sent email twice to emax-usa asking for status but they do not answer my email.

Anyone here order one from emax-usa and received it yet? What date did you order it?

Mine will be here from banggood next week
Nov 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
Poking around on xt xinte and it looks like the rtf kit is available as a pre order option...i wonder what kind of time frame they would have on it.
Nov 24, 2018, 12:08 AM
Site says should ship at beginning of december...i went ahead and pulled the trigger. It was 149 instead of 165. Came out to 160 after shipping and fee. Hopefully will get tracking in a couple of days. Kind of blown away they had pre order up before emax even has the kit listed. Will keep anyone following posted.
Nov 24, 2018, 01:25 AM
Quote:
You go in Betaflight under battery&power. Find the amp scale and adjust as needed. If the OSD is showing a higher mah draw than it's actually using then you need to adjust the scale higher. I think it's at 400 by default, so then change it to 500 and keep adjusting from there. If the number it's showing is lower then you set the scale lower until it's accurate.

https://oscarliang.com/current-sensor-calibration/
Nov 24, 2018, 02:31 AM
aka KF7DS
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver4

Yes, I ordered from EMax on Oct 28th and received it Nov 16
Nov 24, 2018, 02:43 AM
the funny thing is, that adjustments on the amp scale doesn't change the way it starts counting up in my osd without even flying
Nov 24, 2018, 05:18 AM
Quote:
the funny thing is, that adjustments on the amp scale doesn't change the way it starts counting up in my osd without even flying
That usually means it doesn't have a current sensor. Mine is still in its box but I plan on taking a for spin tomorrow, I'll let you know if it actually has a current meter (I doubt it though).
Nov 24, 2018, 06:17 AM
thx, wright now I switched it off in my OSD
Nov 24, 2018, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Getting to like this hawk...flying with semi mockingbird settings.
https://youtu.be/TlnqxxuMBhc
Nice indoor track and flying.
Nov 24, 2018, 04:37 PM
aka KF7DS

Tinyhawk CLI Dump

All: Did something stupid...upgraded to BF 3.5.2 and forgot to do a CLI dump before I did....does anyone have a link to the stock cli with the three rate profiles, or are willing to share?

Thanks,
Don

Quick Reply