Nov 01, 2018, 07:35 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

How long are we going to allow racism to continue on CNN? Part II

It seems that Jeffery Toobin of CCCPNN thinks that, depending on your skin color, you may be just too stupid to get an photo ID.

Here's some of the back and forth that Toobin had with Kansas Republican gubernatorial candidate Kris Kobach:

"That's an absolutely outrageous accusation. So if you like photo I.D., you're trying to stop people of color from voting?," Kobach asked.

"Absolutely," Toobin responded.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...om_voting.html

So if I'm black and the bank requires me to have ID when I cash a check that must be racist.

If I'm black and my job requires me to have ID that must be racist.

If I'm black insurance companies require me to have ID to buy insurance that must be racist.

Whew!!, Republicans have a lot of work in front of them to stamp out all this racism in America.
Nov 02, 2018, 06:32 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
It seems that Jeffery Toobin of CCCPNN thinks that, depending on your skin color, you may be just too stupid to get an photo ID.

Here's some of the back and forth that Toobin had with Kansas Republican gubernatorial candidate Kris Kobach:

"That's an absolutely outrageous accusation. So if you like photo I.D., you're trying to stop people of color from voting?," Kobach asked.

"Absolutely," Toobin responded.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...om_voting.html

So if I'm black and the bank requires me to have ID when I cash a check that must be racist.

If I'm black and my job requires me to have ID that must be racist.

If I'm black insurance companies require me to have ID to buy insurance that must be racist.

Whew!!, Republicans have a lot of work in front of them to stamp out all this racism in America.
Lots of people don't have jobs, don't have cars, don't have insurance and don't need an ID.
It is disenfranchising a poor group of people to require photo IDs.
Nov 02, 2018, 07:02 AM
Honorable Deplorable
Getting a photo id is free..... so it cost nothing.

These typically are the same people complaining that they don't get enough money from the government for their welfare...… so how do they prove who they are? We are dealing with this up here in ND with the Indians. Sorry but to be apart of OUR country you need to have a government ID to vote and voice your opinion in an election. The dems and everyone else not to long ago were all worried about "voter fraud" yet they are whining about people proving who they are when they vote? You can't have it both ways.... sorry but that crap isn't going to work any longer

So your argument is invalid yet again and your opinion in skewed yet again. But like always we wouldn't want actual facts or anything to get in the way of your ideals or thoughts.
Nov 02, 2018, 02:22 PM
All people on any Government Assistance had to show ID to get Benefits, so showing ID to vote should be no problem for them.
Nov 02, 2018, 02:29 PM

Why would any citizen not want I D ?

Their son works in a company / agency helping illegals ?
Nov 02, 2018, 03:54 PM
It's just a scheme to make it easier for illegal voting.
Nov 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
Maybe all those people who oppose ID's can congregate at the Next Democratic National Convent.... Oh wait.
Nov 02, 2018, 10:23 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
The left says the right needs to tone down the rhetoric. We hear it almost daily.

Here is 'Bat to the Beehive' Clapper directing the White House to demand the rhetoric be toned down.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ent_trump.html

Yet on the SAME network, just before and after Clapper-the-Clown remarks, we get these hate mongers, most bordering on evil, going full steam ahead. . .

The hypocrisy is SO over the top, so in your face, you must wonder if they are actually real humans and not some advanced CGI of what the nation would imagine as hate-filled nutcakes.

Montage: After Calling for Dialing Down Rhetoric, The Left Ramps It Up (2 min 22 sec)
Nov 03, 2018, 02:01 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Of course it's hypocritical of a of a pacifist to fight back... But if you corner someone, even a pacifist will fight back.

You are seeing the result of people feeling like they are being cornered.
Nov 04, 2018, 09:02 AM
Thread OP
Nov 04, 2018, 09:29 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
^ ^ ^ ^ One of the clearest examples where the population is being force-fed Orwellian Doublethink ^ ^ ^ ^

Quick Reply