E-flite UMX Cirrus SR22T BNF

This recreation of the popular Cirrus SR22T looks so stinking cute! This is the UMX Cirrus SR22T and it is an officially licensed replica on a micro scale with nice details and handling.

Splash

Officially licensed replica of the SR22T

This recreation of the popular Cirrus SR22T looks so stinking cute! This is the UMX Cirrus SR22T from E-flite and it is an officially licensed replica on a micro scale with nice details and handling. It's completely assembled in the box and ready to go. You've got brushless power to handle some wind and its small size means you can fly it just about anywhere you want. It has AS3X stabilization on board and also offers the optional SAFE Select technology for super easy flights newer pilots will appreciate. You'll be able to pick one up later this month for $129.99.

Key Features

• An officially licensed replica of the current bestselling single-engine airplane
  • Completely factory-assembled and ready-to-fly right out of the box
  • Industry-leading Spektrum™ 2.4Ghz DSMX® technology
  • Incredible stability and precision of AS3X® technology
  • Optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology
  • Powerful 3600Kv brushless outrunner motor
  • Crisp 4-channel control with steerable nose wheel for great handling all-around
  • Convenient, top-hatch fully conceals the flight battery compartment
  • Operational LED wingtip lighting for improved visual orientation
  • Scale authenticity includes accurate outlines, clear windows and cockpit detail
  • Scale-shaped three-blade propeller and matching spinner

Check out the E-flite UMX Cirrus SR22T BNF Here

Nov 01, 2018, 11:15 AM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
It looks REALLY nice!
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Nov 01, 2018, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolei Zinsli
It looks REALLY nice!
Read all about it!
In this thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...X-Cirrus-SR22T

Tommy
Nov 08, 2018, 09:42 PM
Build, Fly, Crash...Repeat!
I like that the plane seems to honor the wing aspect ratio and pinched real fuse/tail of the full scale plane. UMX is not in my current interest area but this does look great! I hope it does well on the market.

Quick Reply