Nov 01, 2018, 05:54 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

How long are we going to allow racism to continue on MSNBC?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...in_office.html

This is not who America is, Nicolle Wallace has to go for allowing the bigot Eddie Glaude Jr. on her show and not pushing back on this racism.

...not that anyone one actually watches MSNBC Deadline.
Nov 01, 2018, 06:14 AM
turn, turn, turn.
It is not racism. It is factual.
Nov 01, 2018, 06:14 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Everyone knows who elected trump.
Nov 01, 2018, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
Yep. The majority of Americans that are tired of lefty nonsense.
Nov 01, 2018, 06:55 AM
Eye of The Storm
I'm trying to remember when MSNBC was relevant. I'll get back to you all on that while I do some digging.
Nov 01, 2018, 07:21 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Meanwhile on CNN. The same thing:

Nov 01, 2018, 07:48 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
Yep. The majority of Americans that are tired of lefty nonsense.
It was actually the majority of States. Not the people.
Nov 01, 2018, 11:53 AM
Old Timer
Quote:
Correct, wise and patriotic citizens.
Nov 01, 2018, 12:01 PM
Quote:
It was actually the majority of States. Not the people.
But it IS President Trump, and, thank God, it's not President Clinton. So, whether it's the States, or the people, it worked out right. Shows the wisdom of our Founding Fathers.
Nov 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
Takka-Takka-Takka
I hadn't seen MSNBC before my recent trip to the US in the spring.

Boy does it stink -it's like the direct polar opposite of Fox News, with a similar level of horrendous bias.

Couldn't stand to watch it for more than a few minutes. Appalling telly.

Did it come from the old NBC network? I remember that as being just typical US commercial telly thirty years ago when I last saw it -nothing like the unmitigated garbage that I saw this year.
Latest blog entry: A tale of two workshops
Nov 01, 2018, 01:39 PM
The QuadFather
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer
I hadn't seen MSNBC before my recent trip to the US in the spring.

Boy does it stink -it's like the direct polar opposite of Fox News, with a similar level of horrendous bias.

Couldn't stand to watch it for more than a few minutes. Appalling telly.

Did it come from the old NBC network? I remember that as being just typical US commercial telly thirty years ago when I last saw it -nothing like the unmitigated garbage that I saw this year.
Here ya go, best way to have it explained.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSNBC
Nov 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...in_office.html

This is not who America is, Nicolle Wallace has to go for allowing the bigot Eddie Glaude Jr. on her show and not pushing back on this racism.

...not that anyone one actually watches MSNBC Deadline.
MSNBC needs to address this. Their woman lost and they see Trump making progress. Their anger has created a constant playing of the race card.

The problem for the liberals is Trump's support from minorities has increased dramatically. Depending on the recent polls his approval from blacks is anywhere from 22%-36%. That is HUGE for a republican in today's world. It turns out they like making more money and having jobs.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trum...-all-americans
Nov 01, 2018, 06:31 PM
Multirotor geek

Clyde
Nov 01, 2018, 07:34 PM
Q: How long are we going to allow racism to continue on MSNBC?

A: After this weeks threats, on the 14th amendment, maybe a month or two before he comes after the first amendment.
Nov 01, 2018, 07:38 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.1.S
Q: How long are we going to allow racism to continue on MSNBC?

A: After this weeks threats, on the 14th amendment, maybe a month or two before he comes after the first amendment.
The only threat to the 14th Amendment, as well as the rest of the Constitution, is coming from the Democrats.

Quick Reply