HobbyKing’s Month of Magic - November!

HobbyKing will be having a month of deals this November. Check out this thread to learn more!

Splash

Welcome to HobbyKing’s Month of Magic

From HobbyKing

Step inside our magic portal into a world of spellbinding flash deals, enchanting offers on your favorite RC products and a spooky surprise or two along the way!

Hobbyists have a lot in store for them this Month of Magic, including:

• Daily Flash Deals (be quick, they vanish every 24 hours)
  • $50 Deals, $10 Deals, $5 Deals, 1¢ Deals
  • Your favorite RC items at Half Price!
  • Further discounts on already reduced items
  • Huge Price Cuts (Take 60%-90% Off)
  • Coupon Offers
  • Epic Clearance Sales
  • Enormous Battery Clearance
  • Combo Deals
  • Massive brand sales and category Sales (ie Plane Sales, Radio Sales, Drone Sale, Motor Sale, Multistar Sales, Trackstar Sales, BSR Sales, Evolution Sales, OrangeRX and more)

Offers are while stocks last, so don’t wait - they will disappear fast!

Link to Sale

Go here to see all the HK deals!

Nov 01, 2018, 09:23 AM
Landing is not optional
As always, there are some good deals there but the website fights you every step of the way. Click on a link to take you to the "$10 items" and about half are regular priced items not on sale. Same for the batteries on sale link except only a third of those are on sale and the rest at regular price. I am not sure why their sales are always so hard to search on their website but it is really frustrating!
Nov 01, 2018, 09:38 AM
Luckily I saw nothing interesting for me. Pretty lame sale IMO..
Nov 01, 2018, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesonC
As always, there are some good deals there but the website fights you every step of the way. Click on a link to take you to the "$10 items" and about half are regular priced items not on sale. Same for the batteries on sale link except only a third of those are on sale and the rest at regular price. I am not sure why their sales are always so hard to search on their website but it is really frustrating!
Can't agree with you more on this. Great stuff can be had but it's just such a pain to use their website. I can't decide what's worse to use, the mobile version or desktop version.
Good luck to everyone. If you find a great deal don't wait and add more things to your cart to hit the max shipping weight. It might sell out while you are shopping around. Happened to me last year a bunch. Frustrating to say the least.
Nov 02, 2018, 06:20 AM
Sure, I can fly after sunset!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesonC
After a couple tries, I just gave up. There WERE some good deals on batteries, but not the ones I used most.
Nov 02, 2018, 08:14 AM
I totally heated and often complained about the website too before I figured out how to use it. The deals available if you watch out for the right sales can be so good though, in my opinion it is worth figuring out. I have mountains of stuff I probably don’t even need just because the sales were so good…

ps. Meanwhile Motion has their big sale on in the US, but crickets in Europe…
Nov 02, 2018, 08:18 AM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrsavage
I totally heated and often complained about the website too before I figured out how to use it. The deals available if you watch out for the right sales can be so good though, in my opinion it is worth figuring out. I have mountains of stuff I probably don’t even need just because the sales were so good…

ps. Meanwhile Motion has their big sale on in the US, but crickets in Europe…
Looking at the HK sale again this morning, if I was into airsoft it looks like the sale of the century. But for planes... uhhh not so much!
Nov 02, 2018, 08:57 AM
The current sale sucks, yes.

If this winter is anything like last winter though, there will be better deals a'comin'..

Last winter I got my EFXtra for €109 shipped, a color Tundra for €126, my Excalibur was under €130 or thereabouts I think, the ME-163 was on sale for under €80, LOTS of crazy battery deals etc etc..

Even now, I mean look at the Bonanza. It's cheap at its normal price, and you can still get %10 off afaik with Hobbyking10.

ps HK, I want the EFX Racer Terracotta Edition and a Durafly BF-109 or maybe Spit for X-mas...
Nov 02, 2018, 06:33 PM
Not worth bothering with - plus the site is so slooooooooow and cumbersome it is not worth bothering with. The search facility seems to act like some sort of random word generator - god how bad can you make it ?
Nov 02, 2018, 07:38 PM
30A ESC's with BEC for $6.93AUD? half price? good deal for me!
Nov 03, 2018, 03:19 AM
As others have said the site makes sales painful to look through but most of the sales lately have not been worth worrying about. I hope there is some good ones coming.
Nov 03, 2018, 03:41 PM
Every time their website starts to work ok after a big redesign, they introduce a new redesign and we start all over with the struggle.
Nov 03, 2018, 09:53 PM
LUFTGUCKER
Absolutely misleading, slowpoke advertised on their header (here at the rc group forum) 95.47,when you click on the product it changes to 114.some thing something!
Don't need their crap!
Nov 03, 2018, 11:19 PM
Probably depends on the warehouse...
Nov 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
Resident Crashologist
The Magic Sale at HK is lame. Hoping it gets better going forward. Some of the stuff wasn't even at a reduced price.

Quick Reply