ECX 1/24 Barrage UV 4WD Scaler Crawler RTR FPV

These new 4WD scale crawlers are detailed and stylish, but the killer feature here is the built-in front mounted camera and FPV system so you can drive the truck from a new perspective.

Splash

FPV Trucks!

The original 1/24th scale Barrage from ECX was very popular and now ECX is upping their game with the new Barrage UV FPV. These new 4WD scale crawlers are detailed and stylish, but the killer feature here is the built-in front mounted camera and FPV system so you can drive the truck from a new perspective.

The FPV system consists of a 25mW transmitter/camera that sends video wirelessly to a 4.3" LCD screen/receiver. You'll be able to drive around by viewing the screen and crawl over household items laying around indoors or even small sticks and rocks outside. Along with the scale body are officially licensed Falkenô Wildpeak MT tires, new dish wheels, and LED lights. It comes with everything you need to play for just $199.99 and there are two colors to choose from, Green and Gray. These are only available in stores so be sure to visit your local hobby store to pick one or two up.

Check out the ECX 1/24 Barrage UV 4WD Scaler Crawler RTR FPV Here

Oct 24, 2018, 02:44 PM
The Mad Titan
Is there an easy way to get the FPV signal through your TV? These little screens are so hard to see. It would be much more fun sitting on the couch driving this through the apartment then trying to stare at a little monitor.
Oct 24, 2018, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC1138
Is there an easy way to get the FPV signal through your TV? These little screens are so hard to see. It would be much more fun sitting on the couch driving this through the apartment then trying to stare at a little monitor.
Pretty sure you can get 5.8 receivers to plug in to your tv, but I haven't done any FPV stuff for a few years so I can't really remember.
Oct 24, 2018, 04:14 PM
RCG Admin
Sure can, as long as the TV still has an analog (yellow) video in RCA jack and your receiver has the video out capabilities.
Oct 24, 2018, 07:56 PM
The Mad Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Sure can, as long as the TV still has an analog (yellow) video in RCA jack and your receiver has the video out capabilities.
Seems to be the ONLY connection it does't have. Still has the red & white audio, composite, S-video, HDMI, coaxial...but no yellow, analog connection.
Oct 24, 2018, 10:24 PM
RCG Admin
There may be an adaptor for composite or S video, but I haven’t researched it.
Oct 24, 2018, 10:38 PM
The Mad Titan
Quote:
There may be an adaptor for composite or S video, but I havenít researched it.
Thanks, I'll take a look and see what I can find.
Oct 25, 2018, 09:47 AM
Happy fly begin
Quote:
There may be an adaptor for composite or S video, but I haven’t researched it.
There are adapters but my lg tv doesnt have a yellow video input either but is "hidden" . Look in your manual. One of the composite video input connectors does double duty as an analog video input. HK makes a nice small diversity video receiver with 2 video outputs so you can hook up a dvr to record.
Not the diversity version but these work well. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/quanum-a...ver.html?___st
Last edited by JimH; Oct 25, 2018 at 09:57 AM.

Quick Reply