Thread Tools
Feb 25, 2020, 12:32 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittys
So I guess a regular 3.5mm pin to Micro C cable will not work
USB Type-C allows some of the pins to be reassigned for carrying analog audio left/right and mic signals, if desired. Some device manufacturers implement this in order to be able to get rid of the 3.5 mm audio jack. But for analog video input you would need something like shown in the attached picture.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2020, 01:41 PM
Registered User
Where do I buy the setup you have? The Easier CAPs that I see are for VHS video conversions. What do you call that version and thanks for the suggestion. Smitty
Feb 25, 2020, 01:53 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducs
USB Type-C allows some of the pins to be reassigned for carrying analog audio left/right and mic signals, if desired. Some device manufacturers implement this in order to be able to get rid of the 3.5 mm audio jack. But for analog video input you would need something like shown in the attached picture.
Great solution ! is the video delay acceptable ?
Feb 25, 2020, 05:24 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittys
Where do I buy the setup you have? The Easier CAPs that I see are for VHS video conversions. What do you call that version and thanks for the suggestion. Smitty
Here is link to a video on Youtube showing how to "mod" the EasyCAP for more convenient use and he also links to another video with important information about the EasyCAP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEA_6F5q-bs
Feb 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by anto22
Great solution ! is the video delay acceptable ?
This video capture device doesn't add any significant delay.
However, my particular "EasierCap" device somehow doesn't go very well together with my A3 controller's video signal. There are horizontal stripes of distorted color all over the image. (as you can see in the photo I posted earlier)
Feb 26, 2020, 01:50 AM
Registered User
Malcox's Avatar
What charger/discharger do you suggest? I mean for use all the voltage of batteries and discharge for maintaining.
Feb 26, 2020, 06:12 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducs
This video capture device doesn't add any significant delay.
However, my particular "EasierCap" device somehow doesn't go very well together with my A3 controller's video signal. There are horizontal stripes of distorted color all over the image. (as you can see in the photo I posted earlier)
I don't think that is something wrong with your converter/adapter EasierCap. I think there is something wrong with the signal itself that come out from remote. The video signal with telemetry informations that get out from the remote, it is very strange. I have try it to inject that signal into various monitors or goggles and each and every time I had something wrong with the image. Sometime the image is frozen. Sometimes the image is more or less turned. But all of the times, the telemetry informations were partial outside from the picture. I was knowing this EASY CAP adapter is able to take a CVBS signal and put it on a ANDROID or a PC screen. But I didnt imagine that it will be corectly framed into the screen and the telemetry will be visible, like I can see in your image. Recently I conected to the free pins of the jack socket, the raw video signal direct from the reciver, without the telemetry data, without processing, without blue screen and also I made the remote not to turn off the screen when the jack is inserted. Monitor or goggles are very happy with this consistent signal. But no telemetry. The goggles have a very bad reciver.
Video with telemetry is present ONLY when the remote display is turned off...
Probably I will get myself one of this adapter in the next days, just to play a little
Feb 27, 2020, 02:18 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittys
Where do I buy the setup you have? The Easier CAPs that I see are for VHS video conversions. What do you call that version and thanks for the suggestion. Smitty
I'm going to try the Eachine ROTG02 wireless setup. Saw a good utube example of it in action. Looks like the way to go for a external phone or tablet.
Feb 28, 2020, 09:08 PM
Registered User

Attach external Android device


Bought an Eachine for 40 bucks, run my Samsung J3 off of it and can make the external screen as bright as I want to. I'll make up a holding bracket and be able to use it without a sun shield and squinting eyes!
Feb 29, 2020, 01:22 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittys
Bought an Eachine for 40 bucks, run my Samsung J3 off of it and can make the external screen as bright as I want to. I'll make up a holding bracket and be able to use it without a sun shield and squinting eyes!
could you please post a photo of that with everything switched on so we can see how it seems, as ducs did ? thanks
Mar 01, 2020, 06:54 PM
Registered User
Would love to but don't know how to attach picts. Set up is easy and there are several programs that work with the Eachine.
Mar 02, 2020, 02:48 AM
Registered User
Malcox's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcox
What charger/discharger do you suggest? I mean for use all the voltage of batteries and discharge for maintaining.
SKYRC s60 seems a good choiche
Mar 03, 2020, 06:49 AM
Registered User
Guys i has a h501s and i use the sunshade of it on the fimi a3,works great

https://uk.banggood.com/Hubsan-H107D...r_warehouse=CN
Mar 03, 2020, 12:20 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by shea1989
Guys i has a h501s and i use the sunshade of it on the fimi a3,works great

https://uk.banggood.com/Hubsan-H107D...r_warehouse=CN
Yes I see, but how do you adjust on the A3 RC ? I see somebody glue on the A3 RC but I don't want to spoil my nice RC
Mar 03, 2020, 12:37 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by anto22
Yes I see, but how do you adjust on the A3 RC ? I see somebody glue on the A3 RC but I don't want to spoil my nice RC
Velcro


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Xiaomi Mi Drone WIFI FPV 4K 30fps & 1080P Camera 3-Axis Gimbal Squirrels Mini Multirotor Drones 81 Jul 22, 2017 09:04 AM
Discussion Xiaomi MI Drone released at 2,499 yuan androidj Multirotor Drone Talk 28 Jul 14, 2016 06:02 PM