Oct 21, 2018, 01:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Advertising on RC Groups

I just read this from RC Groups and I know allot of Business that are interested in what you have to say.

(If you are an RC company with an RC site with RC products for sale then please purchase a banner ad.
PM me directly with any ad questions. There are many perks that come with being an RCGroups advertiser.
Please note that the rules apply exactly the same to advertisers as they do for users.)

1) We would like to know what the costs are for advertising for small businesses-on RC Groups.
2) What are the cost for American Business that produce items here in the USA - Costs on RC Groups.
3) What are the costs to Business that buy there product in Asia, China, Taiwan, Korea and so forth - Costs on RC Groups

I am sure there is a price difference being that American Businesses are trying to keep and sell there products in the USA, and promote growth and jobs for the American Population.

We would like to know the Perks that come with advertising on RC Groups. As stated in your Advertisement.

4) Is there a history of any one Business that has advertised on RC Groups and what kind if any profit margins there have been, a study of any kind from RC Groups that would give us some kind gauge to go by to see if it would be to anyone's advantage to do this kind of advertisement or as you state a banner. This can be from a individual RC Hobbyist or a RC Business that if fine

I think there are others that would like to produce product for the RC Hobbyist and this will give them an avenue to advertise if they know what RC Groups brings to the table. I understand that it is $200 to $1000 to advertise depending on which section you would like to advertise from. So around $1600+ would be a start point if you have a verity of product to sell.

I have found many sites offering free to low cost advertising because they like to bring more RC Hobbyist into the fold. So something to look into if you are starting a small RC business. I think if you have deeper pockets there may be other avenues to look at.

We are very excited to have you post your information here so we can all go over this and look forward to hearing from you

We ask everyone to chime in on your experiences and knowledge on the subject for those who have bought Advertisement here at RC Groups or who have advertised on other sites and what your experiences have been. We would like to use this as a positive tool for all of us

I believe there is a comprehensive list of American Venders and Seller of American Made Products that we can get a list posted here please??? We Thank You

If there are more questions that I have not covered please bring these up so we can all discuss them, I believe I am asking the most basic ones at this time and I sure there are more out there that we can touch base on.
Last edited by RoyAceWings; Oct 23, 2018 at 12:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2018, 08:10 AM
Why clutter up the site with useless statistics? Why does the average hobbyist care about percentage of sales increase resulting from advertising here? Sounds more like sour grapes than true interest, but that's just my notion.
Oct 22, 2018, 09:43 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyAceWings
I just read this from RC Groups and I know allot of Business that are interested in what you have to say.

(If you are an RC company with an RC site with RC products for sale then please purchase a banner ad.
PM me directly with any ad questions. There are many perks that come with being an RCGroups advertiser.
Please note that the rules apply exactly the same to advertisers as they do for users.)

1) We would like to know what the costs are for advertising for small businesses.
2) What are the cost for American Business that produce items here in the USA.
3) What are the costs to Business that buy there product in Asia, China, Taiwan, Korea and so forth

I am sure there is a price difference being that American Businesses are trying to keep and sell there products in the USA, and promote growth and jobs for the American Population.

We would like to know the Perks that come with advertising on RC Groups. As stated in your Advertisement.

4) Is there and do you have a history of any one Business that has advertised on RC Groups and what kind if any profit margins there have been, a study of any kind from RC Groups that would give us some kind gauge to go by to see if it would be to anyone's advantage to do this kind of advertisement or as you state a banner.

I think there are others that would like to produce product and this will give them an avenue if they know what RC Groups brings to the table.

I have found many sites offering free to low cost advertising because they like to bring more RC Hobbyist into the fold.

We are very excited to have you post your information here so we can all go over this and look forward to hearing from you.

I thank you and many other RC Sellers thank you and we also we want to bring more Venders or Sellers here in the USA

We ask everyone to chime in on your experiences and knowledge on the subject for those who have bought Advertisement here at RC Groups or who have advertised on other sites and what your experiences have been. We would like to use this as a positive tool for all of us.

We thank you Very much, RC Sellers and Venders in the USA

I believe there is a comprehensive list of American Venders and Seller of American Made Products that we can get a list posted here please??? We Thank You

If there are more questions that I have not covered please bring these up so we can all discuss them, I believe I am asking the most basic ones at this time and I sure there are more out there that we can touch base on.

Chuckle.............sarcasm...Well played......
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Oct 22, 2018, 12:23 PM
-insert witty saying here-
Reading Roy's posts makes my head hurt......
Oct 22, 2018, 12:25 PM
Could you please be more specific, what is the question?
Oct 22, 2018, 12:58 PM
Thread OP
Understand, you are not interested in participating or giving useful information on this discussion. I am asking world wide what RC Hobiest which some have or do have businesses can bring to the discussion.

So from the start we have three people that just have sarcasm to say. It.s ok We understand you don't want to contribute.

I believe this is what RC Groups is trying to get away from and make it a nicer better place for people to come and discuss things

On the other had it will be nice to have people like minded to post there RC Experiences about this matter here.
Last edited by RoyAceWings; Oct 22, 2018 at 01:05 PM.
Oct 22, 2018, 01:04 PM
Thread OP

Tariffs and How they Effect the RC Hobbies

Also, it would be nice to here from people on how the tariffs are effecting your RC purchases for individuals and for RC businesses owners those who are buying Chinese products and are selling them in the USA and those who produce RC products here in the USA. This all has to do with the RC Hobbie and how it effects individuals.

I would find it very interesting to here your comments, Honest comments and I believe RC Hobbyist would be intrigued in knowing.

Please keep the Sarcasm to a low, this is more useless on RC Groups then anything else.
Thank You
Oct 22, 2018, 01:46 PM
wrong forum
Oct 22, 2018, 02:31 PM
Am I one of the thee sarcasms or can you answer my question.

Honestly I have reread your post a number of times and I cant follow what it is your asking for.

Hemikiller states it like this :

"Reading Roy's post makes my head hurt"

And I concur.

I believe questions 1 through 3 would need to be answered by the administrators of this website, you seem to be asking for advertising costs.

Question 4, your posting on "Trader Talk" We are not businesses we are hobbyists.

1) We would like to know what the costs are for advertising for small businesses.

3) What are the costs to Business that buy there product in Asia, China, Taiwan, Korea and so forth

4) Is there and do you have a history of any one Business that has advertised on RC Groups and what kind if any profit margins there have been, a study of any kind from RC Groups that would give us some kind gauge to go by to see if it would be to anyone's advantage to do this kind of advertisement or as you state a banner

Then there is all this ( the headache maker):

I think there are others that would like to produce product and this will give them an avenue if they know what RC Groups brings to the table.

I have found many sites offering free to low cost advertising because they like to bring more RC Hobbyist into the fold.

We are very excited to have you post your information here so we can all go over this and look forward to hearing from you.

I thank you and many other RC Sellers thank you and we also we want to bring more Venders or Sellers here in the USA

We ask everyone to chime in on your experiences and knowledge on the subject for those who have bought Advertisement here at RC Groups or who have advertised on other sites and what your experiences have been. We would like to use this as a positive tool for all of us.

As sagomon stated: "wrong forum"

Sorry, I don't feel your excitement, and ill bet there is not one person in this forum that will.
Oct 22, 2018, 02:35 PM
Tariffs and How they Effect the RC Hobbies
Also, it would be nice to here from people on how the tariffs are effecting your RC purchases for individuals and for RC businesses owners those who are buying Chinese products and are selling them in the USA and those who produce RC products here in the USA. This all has to do with the RC Hobbie and how it effects individuals.

I would find it very interesting to here your comments, Honest comments and I believe RC Hobbyist would be intrigued in knowing.

Please keep the Sarcasm to a low, this is more useless on RC Groups then anything else.
Thank You

Sorry but your only going to get sarcasm here because its honestly all we have to offer you. Again your addressing the "RC Hobbyist" in this thread.

Please do us all a favor and close this thread

This is Trader Talk, its for the traders not businesses.
Oct 22, 2018, 04:14 PM
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Can I be number 4 or is there a waiting line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Head
Am I one of the thee sarcasms or can you answer my question.

Honestly I have reread your post a number of times and I cant follow what it is your asking for.

Hemikiller states it like this :

"Reading Roy's post makes my head hurt"

And I concur.

I believe questions 1 through 3 would need to be answered by the administrators of this website, you seem to be asking for advertising costs.

Question 4, your posting on "Trader Talk" We are not businesses we are hobbyists.

4) Is there and do you have a history of any one Business that has advertised on RC Groups and what kind if any profit margins there have been, a study of any kind from RC Groups that would give us some kind gauge to go by to see if it would be to anyone's advantage to do this kind of advertisement or as you state a banner

Then there is all this ( the headache maker):

As sagomon stated: "wrong forum"

Sorry, I don't feel your excitement, and ill bet there is not one person in this forum that will.
Oct 22, 2018, 04:16 PM
What RC products are produced in the USA? Some balsa kits? Fuel? I'm not being as sarcastic as this sounds.
Oct 23, 2018, 12:31 PM
Thread OP
stevea3342
Thats were the list comes in of American RC Businesses in the USA.
This will give you some other options if you don't know of the list. I have seen it and I will look for it but if someone has it please post it.
Thank You
Oct 23, 2018, 12:43 PM
Thread OP
Hi Bob
Florida Fly Bob
Well the excitement will come after we have some posts that pertain to the subject matter. I can't speak for everyone but it can become quite interesting with like minded people who have a real interest in this subject and what is going on in the world today As a RC Hobbyist. I think you are just putting a negative spin on things before we even get started.
Oct 23, 2018, 12:45 PM
Thread OP
airhead - Funny Name
Thank you, your the only one that is honest and you probably don't even know it

Quick Reply